Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 55votes)

Usogui

Alt Names: alt 嘘喰いalt 噬谎者alt The Lie Eater
Author: Sako Toshio
Artist: Sako Toshio
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There are gamblers out there who even bet their lives as ante. But to secure the integrity of these life-threatening gambles, a violent and powerful organization by the name of “Kakerou” referees these games as a neutral party. Follow Baku Madarame a.k.a. Usogui (The Lie Eater) as he gambles against maniacal opponents at games – such as Escape the Abandoned Building, Old Maid, and Hangman – to ultimately “out-gamble” and control the neutral organization of Kakerou itself.
Go to Usogui Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

103 Comments

He didn't bet the day, he bet the 1M that Usogui lost that round. Which means he was actualy betting 1,001,000,000 yen.

Usogui didn't bet money, only memories, did he?

For the third round bet they said:

Y: I will bet on the day of "surpassing the leader"... to get you to accept this gamble what more should I bet?

U: One billion, was it, Yukkii? I will accept that along with the day worth one million I lost in the second round, and the day you took from Kaji-kun...

By winning the third round Usogui will get back his alibi for that day. But that also means he will be the one who lost his life in the "surpassing the leader" gamble.

It's nice to re-read when you actually understand what's going on...

But there is something I still don't get. What exactly were they betting in the third round? Yukiide bet 1bln, Usogui's day from the second round, Kaji's day, etc. (ch. 99, p. 9). If the days went to their original owners, why it's Yukiide who got executed?

He didn't bet the day, he bet the 1M that Usogui lost that round. Which means he was actualy betting 1,001,000,000 yen.

It's nice to re-read when you actually understand what's going on...

But there is something I still don't get. What exactly were they betting in the third round? Yukiide bet 1bln, Usogui's day from the second round, Kaji's day, etc. (ch. 99, p. 9). If the days went to their original owners, why it's Yukiide who got executed?

Wait. Legit? The master of Kakerou accepted it just like that?

Holy shit. I can almost start to like the guy.

If he didn't  he would break his own rules about results of games being absolute.

Next time, on Usogui!

Spoiler

Wait. Legit? The master of Kakerou accepted it just like that?

Holy shit. I can almost start to like the guy.

Dammmnnn, Baku straight talking Yukkii over here.

img000008.jpg

I have no idea what just happen

I can try to explain. Yukkii can 'see' his opponents maze by having the oil/ink of their mechanical pencil drawn maze transferred onto his paper by placing their paper above his.

Baku tricked him by taking out a piece of the mechanical pencil's eraser and erasing a line he(Baku) drew on the maze; which is the wall that blocked Yukkii (between B1 and B2, Ch102 page 3). But this resulted in only 19 lines in the copied maze, which Yukkii would notice. Baku then drew a line on the back of his(Baku's) paper(between B5 and C5) so that Yukkii's paper would still copy 20 lines(Ch103 page 15) from the oil/ink of the mechanical pencil.

TL;DR Yukkii got rekt

Edit: I just realised that I'm replying to a comment made a week ago when Chapter 103 wasn't released. :genius:

Lol wut? Can somebody smarter than me explain what just happened?

I have no idea what just happen

We still don't know how Yuuki can guess the whole grid of an opponent, "like that", by pseudo magic. WHAT is the trick ? I'm anxious to read the revelation, at last :D

I love watching Baku's opponents slowly fall to pieces.
Based.

WELL

FUCKING

PLAYED

Indeed man, I was wondering what he would do to flip things around, but THIS? I would not have guessed, yet I could have, just plain amazing.

WELL

FUCKING

PLAYED

After reading the chapter, I didn't really care for the plot anymore. I just want to try that kari ume plum thing. Damn, Usogui always make them look so delicious.

Just read the raws and...

Spoiler

Nope, won't spoil it for ya, it's that awesome.

no idea whats goin on my guess is

Spoiler

He just broke out the ume.

Aaaaaand...

HERE

WE

GO

I have no idea whats happening, wish they would do the next chapter soon

So what is happening?

Thanks for the update! ^^

Is Usogui legit in this picture here [don't know how to attach images]. 

But on this page here http://vatoto.com/read/_/232896/usogui_v9_ch92_by_easy-going-scans/11

Usogui looks pretty stressed out, when really everything was going to plan really. I thought he was doing it just for show but those are his thoughts that are being shown... why would he be stressed? 

PS. How do you attach images and spoilers?

The guy made it further than Baku was expecting, I believe.

Is Usogui legit in this picture here [don't know how to attach images]. 

But on this page here http://vatoto.com/read/_/232896/usogui_v9_ch92_by_easy-going-scans/11

Usogui looks pretty stressed out, when really everything was going to plan really. I thought he was doing it just for show but those are his thoughts that are being shown... why would he be stressed? 

PS. How do you attach images and spoilers?

Ah. Good reasoning.

I was definitely wondering about the situation with the copy machine. I've had numerous, and especially irritating, moments where a copy machine wouldn't copy all that I intended to copy.

Thanks a bunch, mate.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics