Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 118votes)

L♥DK

Alt Names: alt 鄰居同居alt L-DKalt L♥DKalt Love Cohabitation
Author: Watanabe Ayu
Artist: Watanabe Ayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuusei Kugayama is the "prince" of his high school, but he always turns down confessions--including one from Aoi Nishimori's best friend. Although she initially hates him for this, when Shuusei moves in next door to Aoi, who lives alone, she starts thinking that he might not be such a bad guy after all...

Related:

- Moero☆S-kei Seifuku Danshi! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/moero%E2%98%86s-kei-seifuku-danshi-r4145): A small side story is included as chapter 1 in this anthology.
Go to L♥DK Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for JP > EN translator New Window MaxLemon
  • 1 Replies

94 Comments

Well...there goes my heart
Ah, thanks Eldau.
aww... dun separate....
That dad is hilarious xD
For the appearences of the boxes at the end of ch 33.
[spoiler]http://vatoto.com/read/_/11619/l%E2%99%A5dk_v2_ch5_by_black-lilac-scans/21
http://vatoto.com/read/_/11631/l%E2%99%A5dk_v4_ch16_by_shojo-manhwa-scans/12
Found where she buys them and where her brother finds the condoms.[/spoiler
@Purple Library Guy
If i remember correctly they were used for something in an earlier chapter but i can't remember what.
Ill have to read through it again to find out and ill post about reply about it.
End of ch. 33
Spoiler
Thanks 4 the upload!
Also, the art is pretty good . . . that has more impact on how people react to stuff than you'd think.
Ratings on these sites have a tendency to grade inflation. Everyone wants to be nice, or they rate the ones they like but not the ones they don't like . . . after a while the new normal is "anything lower than 4 must be pretty terrible", and so then if people see something they think is pretty good rated down around 4 they'll rate it 5 just to raise the average towards what they think it should have compared with all the 4.8s and such . . .

So where you'd think 4.5 means "really good" it's actually a fairly average rating. It's getting to the point where if you rate something a 3, rather than meaning "average" it means something along the lines of "I would spit on this worthless manga except I don't want to risk it contacting my precious bodily fluids".
I don't understand why this is rated a 4.5, I've read a lot better
I think some of you are being too hard on it. stunfire, I don't really see it as being episodic. Yes, there are all these times where it looks like their relationship moves forward and then . . . it doesn't, and he's all acting like nothing happened. But she does notice this--the fact that it's happening itself becomes part of the plot. And there does turn out to be a reason for it, which I will not spoil here.

Anyway, ch. 30 is a big payoff which makes up for a lot. So I'm feeling quite charitable towards it right now.
I found this series funny at times and interesting but I also can't bring myself to continue reading it. Each chapter is episodic, self contained. the characters don't seem to ever develop (especially in the love dept) which was disappointing and painful to read. Instead, the story focuses on other diversions which I did not like.
another thing is that new characters introduced don't play a big part in the overall story. They appear to be an important character but they disappear rather quickly.
omgomgomgomg i really wanna hear shuusei's story...
??? skipped 26 to 28?
wtf happned to 26/27/28?
Aoi stop loving Shuusei and pick the other guy. >A<
He's an ass... Keep pushing her away and then starting to get all worry worry, because this new hot bishounen showed up, while making a calm face. ==
This is just not a typical shoujo manga that populates the manga world. Somehow it portrays the dark and bright side of reality. It gives me the feeling as if I were in their place. I simply can't stop reading this manga. A lot of life lessons to be learned from this manga.

I'm hooked with this manga. I wish for its popularity to grow.
This anime annoys me its like when ever they get close he pushes her away and when he does a new guy shows up and there always seems to be another guy wanting her , one of you tell each other how you feel for Christ sakes s[kipped till the latest chapter and i was disappointing im done with this tell me when its finished so i can read the last chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics