Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 118votes)

L♥DK

Alt Names: alt 鄰居同居alt L-DKalt L♥DKalt Love Cohabitation
Author: Watanabe Ayu
Artist: Watanabe Ayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuusei Kugayama is the "prince" of his high school, but he always turns down confessions--including one from Aoi Nishimori's best friend. Although she initially hates him for this, when Shuusei moves in next door to Aoi, who lives alone, she starts thinking that he might not be such a bad guy after all...

Related:

- Moero☆S-kei Seifuku Danshi! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/moero%E2%98%86s-kei-seifuku-danshi-r4145): A small side story is included as chapter 1 in this anthology.
Go to L♥DK Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for JP > EN translator New Window MaxLemon
  • 1 Replies

94 Comments

Matteiru Scans' website is pretty dead. If I can find a translator for this manga, I will continue it.

jajajaja me encantó este capitulo Takuya-sama el mejor.

lol "I have absolute confidence in my athletic ability's" *does third grade shit like spinning in a circle and a sack race.

fake edit: Oh and really tough stuff like finding a marsh mellow with your mouth!

Muchas gracias Loto y Dulce tentación, pensé que este se quedaría en el olvido.

Un saludo.

Learn Spanish like we learn English ;)

I'm already trying to learn Japanese so i can read raws and try and get some of the nuances that get lost in translation

Damn those Spaniards are ahead of us in all of the manga I read

Learn Spanish like we learn English ;)

Damn those Spaniards are ahead of us in all of the manga I read 

Gracias!!!! Por favor sigan traduciendo L-dk

Gracias Loto Fansub!!! Por favor sigan traduciendo este manga ^_^ los amo! feliz aniversario!!!!

I waited for ever for this chapter to be really disappointed...

The guy is a huge ass hole I swear.

i'm into siscon, so seeing his sister like someone else other than shuusei is just a big NO,

i'm gonna drop it..

oh shuusei.., why you no go siscon?!

Wait. Did he just slap her?

Well finally the drama is gone, for now at least...
Thanks for the new chapter!

aoi, i'm so glad you made up your mind

do not disappoint me T_T

grax

This is just not a typical shoujo manga that populates the manga world. Somehow it portrays the dark and bright side of reality. It gives me the feeling as if I were in their place. I simply can't stop reading this manga. A lot of life lessons to be learned from this manga.

I'm hooked with this manga. I wish for its popularity to grow.

yeah I whish get license

I'm in the same boat. I have a vague recollection that Shuusei's past girlfriend died (since it's mentioned in ch 42), but can anyone shed light briefly on how it happened? (Sorry, I don't have the will to guess and look for it in previous chaps) Thanks :)

she was hit by a car on the way home from a game

It's such a pain waiting for chapters, when the chapters are so bad.

Oh, and it's on 15 volumes and ongoing. Guess what, we probably wont ever see an end to this.

Unfollowed.

I have this very weird problem with this manga.. While I really really like it, when I don't read it for a while I forget what its about!!! This is the third time I'm starting it and really I'm just writing this comment so I can remind myself that I've read up to ch.41 :P

I'm in the same boat. I have a vague recollection that Shuusei's past girlfriend died (since it's mentioned in ch 42), but can anyone shed light briefly on how it happened? (Sorry, I don't have the will to guess and look for it in previous chaps) Thanks :)

why. just why

Thanks for the new chapter!

Volume 15 cover:

Spoiler

It's announced that L♥DK has surpassed printing 4,300,000 copies.
Spoiler

I think a Live Action movie is coming out for LDK???

I don't like this development... >:U

I have this very weird problem with this manga.. While I really really like it, when I don't read it for a while I forget what its about!!! This is the third time I'm starting it and really I'm just writing this comment so I can remind myself that I've read up to ch.41 :P 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics