Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

...maybe because English is not my native language, or the translation a bit confusing, or it's really like that in original text...but I don't get what they trying to say in the latest chapter
Still hoping that one day Nike will just flip out, reveal she controls storms, not rain, and go Palpatine on everyone opposing her.
@Thorn Delwyn: To summarize:
Spoiler
Maybe its just me but the last chapter leaves me a little confused. -.-
A nice refreshing story indeed. Fuck the age difference. Like it mathers to love sombody.
This is a really good read and the art style is beautiful!
update! update! update! update!!!!!!! pleeeease >.<
The young king is sort of a male tsundere isn't he?
I slightly like this work, but I think there is much to improve. Of course the romance is not wrong, but the political part does not ring through and is much over-explained. This results in useless panels. What would to better in this story would be more key figures with connection roles. The princess came without any connections in the country of the sun, but only earns trust rather than serious friends and/or allies. This centers all the happenings strongly on the main figures, but greatly reduces their role and impact.
Even though it's shoujo, i like the art style and story, following for now. But should it turn to a triangle... Ugh...
I want to see the king grow up and turn into a super ikemen already
i like it; somehow reminds me of Takao Shigeru´s Dear Mine , CUTE!!!
I hope there's more to this manga
Sweet! Posted Image
Nice shoujo, I like the art. I started to read because of a picture on the cover, it's beautiful... And little prince is so adorable ^^
It's sooo fluffy Posted Image
Oh? This is sweet. Very shoujo.
the prince its like lelouch
...Somehow...
Spoiler
The little king has the same name as me.
@Deadeye

so the rain doesn't get in her eyes.
What's the goggles for?
i like it
............Posted Image
Cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics