Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 791votes)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!"

Alt Names: alt Archienemigo y Héroe - "Se mío, héroe" "Me niego"alt Arqui-inimigo e Herói - "Seja meu, Herói!" "Eu me recuso!"alt まおゆう魔王勇者「この我のものとなれ、勇者よ」「断る!」alt จอมมารนักเศรษฐศาสตร์กับผู้กล้าบ้าพลังalt 魔王勇者「成为我的东西吧勇者」「我拒」alt Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Ishida Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Demon Queen’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The Demon Queen however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Demon Queen, agrees to help with her plans!

One of five simultaneous serializations of the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. This version was selected as the official manga adaptation of the light novel.

Alternate Stories:

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-r3109)

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Other Side of the Hill
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-other-side-of-the-hill-r3113)

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahou Tsukai
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-gaiden-madoromi-no-onna-mahou-tsukai-r5404)

- Maoyuu 4-Koma: You're Horrible, Maou-sama!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/maoyuu-4-koma-youre-horrible-maou-sama-r2234)

- The Demon Queen Weight Loss Plan
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/the-demon-queen-weight-loss-plan-r4776)
Go to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Anime adaptation) New Window RazzMaTazz007
  • 18 Replies
Topic Science and Development of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha New Window AceAtGrace
  • 3 Replies
Topic Maoyuu Maou Yuusha General Discussion New Window Sarnik
  • 69 Replies
Topic What you would do next if you were the young merchant? New Window Yang Wenli
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Economics of Maoyuu New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 34 Replies
Topic where does extra get these pictures from? New Window skahzreg
  • 10 Replies

2071 Comments

unpredictable plot which makes it promising!! I'm looking forward to reading another chapter of this awesome manga
Those tits, my god those tits....
This manga is unbelievable, well written, humorous, unconventional and a absolute pleasure to read.
Wow, I just realized that "Great Hunger, 1st and 2nd Crusade" is the Great Depression, and World Wars I and II.
My moe queen can't be this good at business!
Dude, I want my own Demon Queen, I need some financial advice, well she's also extremely adorable.
this manga needs a new genre to belong to, educational
Hero looks SO BADASS on page 5 of the new chapter (chapter 5)
Reminds me of Shina Dark a bit.
Amazing! ... I wish there were more chapters released already ... purely amazing! I like it ... the plot, the dialogue, their intimacy ... amazing!!!!!!
Just a little heads up. Usually when you see unique manga like this you should suspect it is an adaptation of a novel and this actually is an adaptation of one. Maybe if you guys like unique manga or something go track down some light novels and see if they have a manga adaptation. :)
(I've only read the 1st chapter of this so I am not caught up lol)
wooooo amazingggg!!!! it has been ages since i have read something sooo good!!! im completely addicted to this. it has story, it has good character, it has lots of subplots, a promising development, and all of that in only 4 chapters!!! although rather than shounen it should be more focused in between shounen and seinen. conclusion: pretty amazing stuff with all the capabilities of becoming a huuugggeee amazing manga
It seems from the sketches and what not at the beginning of chapter one that this is based on a novel series? Dammit, another reason I really need to learn to read Japanese. (Along with Twelve Kingdoms, which was being localized by Tokyopop so is undoubtedly dead...)
I just readed the first chapter and it went immediately to my favorites.
I'm an Economist Major and I approve this Manga!!!
It looks good, it talks smart, and it dares be unconventional. A new take on forbidden love with intelligent characters and a promising outlook.
It did go deeper than expected, and it somehow reminds me of "Spice and Wolf". The two characters introduced seem to like each other because they have similar ideals. Looking forward to future chapters!
This went deeper than I had expected...

and I love it.
wow ... this manga just ... wow ...
I thought this is just typical shonen manga out there based on the cover, but seems I'm wrong. The idea brilliant, the story flow is awesome, the art is cool!
this is the type of manga I always want to read, out of ordinary manga like this! thank god I'm not let it slip just because the cover.

definitely my favorite
the explanation of the war economy is pretty good a great manga
This is somewhat cool and the moe level of the queen is off the charts.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics