Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 791votes)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!"

Alt Names: alt Archienemigo y Héroe - "Se mío, héroe" "Me niego"alt Arqui-inimigo e Herói - "Seja meu, Herói!" "Eu me recuso!"alt まおゆう魔王勇者「この我のものとなれ、勇者よ」「断る!」alt จอมมารนักเศรษฐศาสตร์กับผู้กล้าบ้าพลังalt 魔王勇者「成为我的东西吧勇者」「我拒」alt Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Ishida Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Demon Queen’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The Demon Queen however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Demon Queen, agrees to help with her plans!

One of five simultaneous serializations of the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. This version was selected as the official manga adaptation of the light novel.

Alternate Stories:

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-r3109)

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Other Side of the Hill
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-other-side-of-the-hill-r3113)

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahou Tsukai
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-gaiden-madoromi-no-onna-mahou-tsukai-r5404)

- Maoyuu 4-Koma: You're Horrible, Maou-sama!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/maoyuu-4-koma-youre-horrible-maou-sama-r2234)

- The Demon Queen Weight Loss Plan
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/the-demon-queen-weight-loss-plan-r4776)
Go to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Anime adaptation) New Window RazzMaTazz007
  • 18 Replies
Topic Science and Development of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha New Window AceAtGrace
  • 3 Replies
Topic Maoyuu Maou Yuusha General Discussion New Window Sarnik
  • 69 Replies
Topic What you would do next if you were the young merchant? New Window Yang Wenli
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Economics of Maoyuu New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 34 Replies
Topic where does extra get these pictures from? New Window skahzreg
  • 10 Replies

2071 Comments

@Dante: Can't imagine because it won't happen.
But if I did happen, I would probably drop the read out of frustration.
i really love this manga :3
Wooo.. Hoo.... It's just getting better and better.
I just can't imagine if the Demon Queen cheated and get married with The Merchant and then Heroes come back and know it happen and decide to have revenge and become Demon Lord and try to destroy the human world out of Jealousy. Just imagine...
@20sat92

Yea me too, but she say "no" so thats great, hero&demon lord ftw
My god I am learning something while at the same time being entertain. Still I want chapter 7 to come out as soon as possible, I'm loving this manga.
them tittehhsssssss xDD

ill be mad pissed if she doesn't automatically choose Hero instead of that random side character guy... the nerve of him... taking advantage of her innocence -___-
good shit. them tits are
I'm reading it again... this is my 3rd time...
Every time I think this can't get funnier or cuter... It does. I really can't describe just how much I enjoy this series.
it's friggin funny to see a manga that actually thinks beyond the ending with everyone living happily ever after and also puts some logic into it ^^
Reminds me of Spice and Wolf. Thats a good thing.
I really like the manga, but.... NO ONE HAVE NAMES! Haha.
@Deeka
Sorry, I didn't even think about that.
at chapter 6 and i still love it and DEMON QUEEN STICK WITH DA HERO!
i don't want to sound nagging, but please don't post spoiler here, just make spoiler topic on the forum if you like ~
Not really lol. Just flattered and proposed to by Young Merchant. F that guy, first he's thinking of murdering her then he wants to marry her...
What now, did she get raped?
Nooooooooo!!!!
Stay faithful, Demon Queen! :o
This is great, can't wait for the next chapters, absolutely one of the best Mangas out there ^^
so gooood
moeee....XD
this is amazing i hope it stays on its path
The manga smells like Spice and Wolf. I like it.
@MegaAtomic exactly. This manga is very allegorical. And it's incredible how in its native country, such a deep reading material is marketed for boys. No wonder the Japanese can achieve so much since 1945. Very promising. Let's just hope the author-artist team can keep the current balance between brains, brawn and boobs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics