Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 929votes)

Kingdom

Alt Names: alt キングダムalt Chiến quốcalt 王者天下alt El Reinoalt History of Qinalt Il Regnoalt Kaharianalt Karaļvalstsalt Karalystėalt Kerajaanalt Kongerigealt Koninkrijkalt Krallıkalt Królestwoalt Royaumealt Tsardomalt مملكةalt Кралствоalt Царствоalt ממלכהalt امپراطوری
Author: Hara Yasuhisa
Artist: Hara Yasuhisa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Millions of years have passed since the times of legends, when the worlds of man and gods were still the same. In these times it was the desires of man that moved the world. It is the era of the 500 year war: The warring states period. Kingdom is the story of a young boy named Shin who grew into a great general and all the trials and bloodshed that lead him there.

Won the 17th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.

Related:

> Kingdom one-shots:
1. Li Mu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/li-mu-r9692 )
2. Meng Wu and Chu Zi (Note: Contain spoilers to future events of the main story)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/meng-wu-and-chu-zi-r10078 )
Go to Kingdom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kingdom Spoiler thread New Window Ace Baragan
  • 6 Replies
Topic Where did the chapters go? New Window Koreachess
  • 1 Replies
Topic Jump attacks and other unreallistic attacks. New Window l3alistic
  • 6 Replies
Topic Most feels death New Window icedpyro
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion Thread New Window OnePunchManFan
  • 174 Replies
Topic Does Houken really worth for Zhao 3 heaven general titile? New Window Roxis
  • 0 Replies

4978 Comments

Actually nevermind that last statement. Knight Run has a much bigger scale and plot complexity than Kingdom...but I still prefer Kingdom.
I think this is currently the most popular manga in all of Asia. It's the most popular in Korea for certain and been number one several times in Japan. I've read up to chapter 332, and all I can say is, nothing comes close to the scale of this manga at the moment.
OMG! thank you for pick up this awesome manga, in the anime it's super cool atm
fkyeah, thanks for scanlations
New CHapters! Thank you Turnip Farmers! Very happy a group resumed this project!
Keep scanlating this series, don't be a quitter.
A wonderful manga. I hope someone continue scanlating this.
I hope someone pick this up soon.
i would gladly do the translation for this from chinese to english during my free time. the english world is missing out on this awesome manga. just need someone to recruit me...
I wish someone would pick this up, 28 volumes and we are stuck on chapter 16
damn damn damn
i like manga more then anime and is a pity no one is picking this up
I'll admit when the anime first came out, I liked the name, but the CG was terrible in the beginning, now though it seems to have improved a lot, or I adapted to the style they used. I hope they do publish the entire anime for manga length.
wooow, i´ve been following this manga since last year and i´ve still haven´t lost interest. thank god there is now an anime adaptation( it´s further ahead than the manga scans)
i´m seriosly getting ill from this much anticipation,i want more chapters, please...
just realise those Spear that Xin use in chapter 1 exactly the same as the general
Um... is chapter eight missing or did the uploader just made a mistake.
This is interesting.
at least 21 vol.?can't wait!!!!!
neeeed moreee!!!!
ive all the raws till vol 21 with good quality if anyones interested
Just watched the first episode of the anime and I liked it a lot but the ending surprised me! Now I'm going to read to see what actually happens!
great manga!! This is exactly what I was looking for..
Nooo! I want more :(
More! These are bomb!
interesting isn't it??? this manga will never fail you i swear!!!! many interesting parts will come soon!!!
damn chapter 1 is so sad it almost made tears come out of my eyes! the fighting is awesome and the story is interesting! really looking forward to reading more chapters!
this is really good, follow this, dude!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics