Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 108votes)

Hanayashiki no Juunintachi

Alt Names: alt 花やしきの住人たちalt 聖花女子宿舍青春物語alt Flower Mansion's Residentsalt Hanayashiki no Juunin-tachialt Hanayashiki no Jyunin-tachi
Author: Katsura Asuka
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Aki is a penniless high schooler who likes to cook and does other "unmanly" things. His grandfather and father are disciplinary on gender roles and beat up Aki everytime he does a thing that women would usually do, like cleaning. When his father leaves him absolutely broke, and with his grandfather realizing Aki's "unmanly" flaws, he sends him to live at one of the dorms at an all girls' school that he runs, a school where distinguished young ladies of the country attend, the Hanayashiki - Flower Estate-, to teach him a lesson.

He meets Kitahiro Renge, a girl with un-ladylike manners and a meat loving obsession. An encounter that's going to save Aki Sakura or just another problem in sight?!
Go to Hanayashiki no Juunintachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

I'm in the middle of chapter two... And I'm surprised by the gratuitous amounts of sexism. Granted, it's part of the plot, not merely an unnecessary aide, but I still have trouble getting used to it.
It's getting serious now :o
I approve of both the yaoi and yuri potential in this manga.
That is all.
Cydric--haven't read too far in, but so far there's a touching romance between a tomboyish girl and beef croquettes.
@Tonie Zap
Shouj- No. Just no.

@Cydric
How ludicrous. Of course it doesn't have anything to do with romance. I mean, can't you those giant robots, battling magical space ninjas, while also keeping the zombie terrorists at bay? The brave vampire police rangers who sacrifice their bodies (and butts) to save the innocent, middle aged men that would otherwise be lured with candy by those 8 year old serial rapists?
This is obviously a super tragic, high quality space opera about justice, friendship and warriors who sing Justin Bieber songs!
Can't you seeeeeee!!??
This is pretty spectacular.
It would be great if two other series by this mangaka get an update too. Personally, I find her art cute and her characters extremely funny, so great thanks for the update.
Wow. Potential shoujo ai. The story is good and when you say a boy entering a girl's dorm, normally in mangas it will lead to harem, but so far only 1 girl is interested in him, or rather his cooking.
I really like it, please continue scanlating n_n
Of course I will help, I'll cheer for you guys!! =D
Is there romance in this manga?
Chapter 5 scanlated......
droped*
Pretty amusing thus far, I hope to see more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics