Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 108votes)

Hanayashiki no Juunintachi

Alt Names: alt 花やしきの住人たちalt 聖花女子宿舍青春物語alt Flower Mansion's Residentsalt Hanayashiki no Juunin-tachialt Hanayashiki no Jyunin-tachi
Author: Katsura Asuka
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Aki is a penniless high schooler who likes to cook and does other "unmanly" things. His grandfather and father are disciplinary on gender roles and beat up Aki everytime he does a thing that women would usually do, like cleaning. When his father leaves him absolutely broke, and with his grandfather realizing Aki's "unmanly" flaws, he sends him to live at one of the dorms at an all girls' school that he runs, a school where distinguished young ladies of the country attend, the Hanayashiki - Flower Estate-, to teach him a lesson.

He meets Kitahiro Renge, a girl with un-ladylike manners and a meat loving obsession. An encounter that's going to save Aki Sakura or just another problem in sight?!
Go to Hanayashiki no Juunintachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

Whoa, getting a bit dark in here.
This is the best harem manga i have ever read, damn there is so much more to it than it looks
On the cooking thing--
Eh, not so different from us really. It's a male chauvinist thing--women "cook", as in low-prestige day-to-day household maintenance. Men are "chefs", as in high-prestige relatively well paid elite work. Likely enough married men who are "chefs" have women who "cook" for them at home. That's not just a Japan thing, we have it in North America too although it's a little less so than it used to be and it's considered gauche to come right out and say it nowadays.
i dont really get how we went from harem to psycho, but the manga had dark undertones from the start of the story so i am not surprised its delving deeper into the darker subjects
just picked this up and i always laugh in japanese manga when they are like "guys should not cook, girls do!"

Japan, creators of Iron Chef, what is wrong with your social norms...
Good thing you added the psych tag already
The first chapters of this manga gave me a meh vibe...but as I decided to keep continue reading it, it gradually got better and better! The suspense is killing me now, glad that I didn't drop it.
Excellent. Psychological stuff. gives the manga much more depth
wow this manga is going to be very dark
Sorry meant recruitment page :P
Ok if they are going to use that as there credits page could they PLEASE pick it up!!!
Shit just got real. Jeez, is anyone normal in that dorm?
Psych tag added. Definately needed
wow the description and genres make this seem like a completely different story, I feel like this probably needs a psychological tag?
Ok, MC, time to leave the dorm.

The bitch is a psycho, the cousin is a control freak and the twin is a psycho murderer
@jakeslogan not sure if you're using it right.. Where's the dere part??
and cousin's friend's brother is a yandere...
Ok I need that female thought process to end. no guy in his right mind is going to dress up as a girl, not even if he is dead broke or has no place to live. Period.
Oh I love the way things are breaking apart
@FreakyDude Uh... that's called a love triangle.
so guy's cousin likes guy, guy like cousin's friend, cousin's friend likes guy's cousin. its a circle of romance >.<
Hes like i love you don't become a lesbian with my cuz
WHAAAT? He love her already? I can understand if he consider her as a friend but LOVE!? WHAT?
another one of those you-must-be-f**-kidding-me-plot :o
:0

Things be getting crazy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics