Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 69votes)

Hoshi no Furu Machi

Alt Names: alt ほしのふるまちalt The Town the Stars Fall Uponalt 星星的故鄉
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The stars that don't shine in Tokyo surely do shine in a different town..."

TSUTSUMI Koutarou, who couldn't be a senior at a college-oriented high school in Tokyo, moves into Himi City, Toyama Prefecture with his relatives and spends one school year there.

"I wouldn't be able to shine for the rest of my life..."

He's hurt, and depressed.
However, his encounter with a girl named Nagisa changes his "tomorrow" little by little.

Now, HARA Hidenori begins "the sweetest 'starting-over' love story in the world"...
Go to Hoshi no Furu Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hoshi no Furu Machi: Latest Chapter New Window Azuma
  • 49 Replies

206 Comments

Nicely written story with very good artwork. It feels a bit like upper-tier Adachi (if you need something to compare it to, though it stands on its own). I was disappointed to learn that only 16 chapters have been translated so far, but it certainly gives me another fine title to look forward to. I hope that the fact that it was completed in 7 volumes means that there wasn't an "axed ending."
I like this one. The art has a kind of old school feel to it, but not in a bad way. And the characters are good, and, how to put it . . . all the "little things" are done well, little comic bits, dialogue, emotional shifts . . .
This Manga is turning out to be pretty funny (at the given times) and I'd like to see it continue.

There was a MediaFire link at MangaFox that leads to all 7 Volumes of this Manga, and I'd like to share that link (giving Credit to the person who actually posted it) so that the Manga can be continually updated until it is Finished, but I am not sure if posting an outside link (being MediaFire or to the original MangaFox post) would be allowed.

Other than that, please do keep up the good work, and thanks for actually bringing this Manga to life!
Seeing how generic the synopsis is i started reading this very reluctantly, but this series is remarkably well written. Just another proof a good manga depends entirely on the skill of its author, rather than genre or the scenario.
damn that was good manga! i want more
Thanks to VIScans for continuing this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics