Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 69votes)

Hoshi no Furu Machi

Alt Names: alt ほしのふるまちalt The Town the Stars Fall Uponalt 星星的故鄉
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The stars that don't shine in Tokyo surely do shine in a different town..."

TSUTSUMI Koutarou, who couldn't be a senior at a college-oriented high school in Tokyo, moves into Himi City, Toyama Prefecture with his relatives and spends one school year there.

"I wouldn't be able to shine for the rest of my life..."

He's hurt, and depressed.
However, his encounter with a girl named Nagisa changes his "tomorrow" little by little.

Now, HARA Hidenori begins "the sweetest 'starting-over' love story in the world"...
Go to Hoshi no Furu Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hoshi no Furu Machi: Latest Chapter New Window Azuma
  • 49 Replies

206 Comments

This story is about as tender as any other "stubborn-boy-falls-for-frigid-bitch" story. It has its moment but, at the end of the day, you just can't feel any sympathy for some characters.
Spoiler
YUUUUP, that's two credit pages in chapter 48, for twice the fun~!

NOOOOPE, just messed up. :)
Great new chapter, thanks Village Idiot Scans!!
Spoiler
@FormX I know, I was just commenting on that too. Blegh.
@ kaj100 if you haven't noticed, the volume covers claims it is the most "the world's most tender ___ story".
Ch. 47:
Spoiler
Thanks Village Idiot Scans!!
Great new chapter
Masaki has shown his true colors..
Soon Nagisa will know too .. :o .. But don't you come after Tsutsumi crying.. !!
Masaki Pisses me off D:< and Nagisa! don't want her seeing running off to Tsutsumi if something bad happens to her, Lol.
Pitiful is a fitting chapter name, it fits a later one better though.
Great new chapter, thanks VIS! Masaki sure gave up on the nice guy act now, no wonder his ex ran him off.
Ch. 46:
Spoiler
@FormX Tender my ass, it was never even close.
Nope this is not tender anymore...
MC = no balls
Spoiler
I knew this guy was gonna be an ass when I first saw him. The sideburns gave it away.
never been this pissed off reading a manga unless it has good development but this chapter was really good.
Great new chapter, thanks Village Idiot Scans!!
Freaking called it.
I thought he was a bro...
Ch. 45:
Spoiler
tbh idc if you put unhappiness or anger or something in a manga but as a cliff hanger this is just ridiculous.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics