Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 69votes)

Hoshi no Furu Machi

Alt Names: alt ほしのふるまちalt The Town the Stars Fall Uponalt 星星的故鄉
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The stars that don't shine in Tokyo surely do shine in a different town..."

TSUTSUMI Koutarou, who couldn't be a senior at a college-oriented high school in Tokyo, moves into Himi City, Toyama Prefecture with his relatives and spends one school year there.

"I wouldn't be able to shine for the rest of my life..."

He's hurt, and depressed.
However, his encounter with a girl named Nagisa changes his "tomorrow" little by little.

Now, HARA Hidenori begins "the sweetest 'starting-over' love story in the world"...
Go to Hoshi no Furu Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hoshi no Furu Machi: Latest Chapter New Window Azuma
  • 49 Replies

206 Comments

Dafaq is the ending... 6years after? XD
@StayFrostyX I agree as well that this is another manga with an uninspired ending. Can anyone stop trying to throw us a curveball at the end and just give us the happy, smiling ending without trying to make us think they won't end up together or the reason they don't end up together. It just makes the main hero look more weak that, after everything, he can turn his back on the woman he loved so easily just because some bad things happened.
Oh i nearly forgot - Viva VI Scans!! Thanks guys! :D
@Purple Library Guy - I couldn't agree more. It wasn't a bad ending, but just like so many "happy" endings in manga it was boring and uninspired. It lacked the passion that peppered the rest of the story which gave it spice and substance.

2.5 out of 5 for the subdued attempt at a "sweet" ending.

4 out of 5 for the rest of the manga.

Nuff said.
Wow, what a stack of releases!
Thanks and happy 4th birthday Viscans!
. . . that said, I've seen endings I was happier with and that's a fact.
Thank You VI Scans
I'm happy and sad at the same time... I super glad that it got updated, but sad that it's over now
Are you kidding me?! So many releases...
@acolyte, It's pretty good. Go for it.
Haven't read this cos it seems like a slow one - is it recommended?
Nooooo...... It can't be over!

Thanks VIScans!
and now HnF comes to a conclusion. Enjoy~
@m0t0man
It's not over yet :D
Octuple releases! Octuple Releases all the way.
Christwagons, I can't muster any affection for either of these two girls. Kurita just comes off as wanting to use him to feed her Tokyo fetish, and Ichinose isn't tsundere or kuudere, she's just mean. Yeah yeah, Ichinose will become sweeter as it goes on most likely, but damn, she's fully unpleasant right now.
@svines85 Heleleo is one of the admins in VIS you know :P
Thanks Village Idiot Scans!!!
so many chapters 8o
awww poor tsumi the first ichinose then minako, i swear the poor guy has no luck.
Spoiler
Oh how karma is a bitch. Not so nice when you're on the wrong end of everything is it ;)

Though it seems no matter what choice the guy makes it's never going to be a good one is it XD
Damn, I am loving these constant updates! :D Very much appreciated.
Far more than 3?!?!! Yay
Dat guilt. Stinging her nasty ass like a gorged wasp.
There's going to be far more than 3 releases people...so stay tuned, and enjoy.
Wellington, now we have 3 =)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics