Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 49votes)

Atori Shou

Alt Names: alt Atorialt Atorishoualt アトリ抄alt Diaboros Livealt 魔姬抄alt Pretty Hunter
Author: Tashiro Takuya
Artist: Tashiro Takuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atori has an unusual part-time job... she’s a demon hunter! After school, she hunts demons for a mysterious organization named N.U.E. To kill her enemies, she unsheathes the saber hidden within her hair. However, Atori is actually half-demon, but she has forgotten her past. Despite this, she's been able to overcome many difficulties as well as befriend those from both species. Unfortunately, her once calm life is beginning to quake as a terrible shadow now looms over her...
Go to Atori Shou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

wait how does narumi's older sister know what wild monkeys smell like? :)
When Atori is without her soul and no one is on guard who decides to show up? Gary-effing-ouki :P
The homeroom teacher was distracted by flashbacks of her romantic failures when they were having "don't grope your students" day in training.
Teachers should not grope students
ah it would be a nice triangle between atori/hot demon girl and narumi.
Even rocks get lucky every once in a while.
lol at latest chapter... the stone must be a reincarnated pervert..
God I wish Narumi would stop being such a weak character... like maybe learn Omnyou or find out he's a half breed?
Now your making me want to get back to it!
chapter one title made want to go play diablo 3. :D
indeed.
Now, chapter 11 sure felt cut off.
Getting better... although i get the feeling its simlar to nurarihyon no mago in alot of ways... a human/demon main character that is pushed into the world of demons by their family affairs. Ohh well maybe i'm just jumping the gun.
wow, simple but nice manga. looking forward to more chapters.
I am mega demon genre fan and have miss 9 chapters already :o
Really good, she's quit an adorable airhead.
Also, I hope for no romance between her and the glasses guy. Why? At the start for a while he was a dweeb and still sort of is, so... I don't want any romance between Atori and Narumi.
I would like for her to be more powerfull but she's quit cute, it draws you in.
I expected there to be a lot more fanservice in this due to the "ecchi" tag and the main girl having huge breasts, and I was pleasantly surprised to find more story in the place of it. That just makes the actual ecchi service much more rewarding. Following.
I promise I know how to spell "complaints", I was just taking a break that one time. Carry on.
This one seems pretty solid so far. The art style took a little getting used to, but the backgrounds are detailed and the characters are drawn consistently. I'm curious to find out more about Atori's origins and the nature of the organization she works for. It's not jaw-dropping amazing, but no complains either. Worth reading.
excellent so far, nice art, good story line (similar to ga-rei that is what think) a nice balance between ecchi, comedy and action. so far so good! i will be waiting for more :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics