Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 63votes)

Peace Maker

Alt Names: alt ピースメーカーalt Peacemakeralt صانع السلام
Author: Minagawa Ryoji
Artist: Minagawa Ryoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tells the story of a lone gunman named Hope Emerson, the son of legendary gunfighter Peace Emerson. Known for the Spot Burst Shot, a technique that involves the firing of multiple bullets at a rapid pace while fanning the revolver’s hammer. Emerson gets drawn into a mysterious conflict when he defeats a gunslinger named Hans “Grim Reaper” Giles in a duel after surviving a gunshot due to his bulletproof jacket. Hans had been part of a private mercenary force known as the Crimson Executioners, raised by millionaire Phillip Crimson.
Go to Peace Maker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Without Hope, the story line looks hopeless... New Window adsisads
  • 4 Replies
Topic Hope not living up to standard New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

90 Comments

Yea this is really good, it's seriously underrated

and on-going up to 11 volumes now.

Visit Deadbeat-Scans' facebook page to easily keep in touch with our releases http://on.fb.me/1frwq0K

Glad to see this, thank you!

Thanks for uploading Kyuubi.

Wow lol bout dam time this got updated
Spoiler
Urghhh need more updates... ...I just remembered the raw of this that I read 3 months ago...Nicholas already became an adult capable of shooting bullets = =;;; just when is that going to happen?

but thank you anyway!

Can't believe how long I've been reading this... close to 3 years already? Yet how little updates this get... ...
see, einstein wasn't the one who though of e=mc2(don't know how to make the squared sign lol).
Yea this is really good, it's seriously underrated
this deserves so much more attention
awesome an update i so look foreword to reading this in the future when even more comes out again thanks Deadbeat-scans and Someone2040 for the update
I Can't Believe it, An Update! :)
This is a fantastic series. It has great plot, awesome character development, and amazing action. I highly recommend it.
so underrated manga
Photo
God of TROLLing LOL
Jul 17 2012 12:14 AM

THIS  IS
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this_is_sparta_f_012.jpg

A great read... Loving it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics