Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 43votes)

Bakudan! - Bakumatsu Danshi

Alt Names: alt ばくだん!~幕末男子~alt Bakudan!
Author: Kase Atsushi
Artist: Kase Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being bullied at his old school, Makoto wants to be the main character of his own story. When he finds a bill with his face on it on a school trip to Kyoto, he takes it as a sign, which leads him to fall into a river. Once he comes to, he realizes that he has been transported back to the period of time in Japan known as the Bakumatsu!
Go to Bakudan! - Bakumatsu Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hes really annoying.. New Window Kenshin-dono
  • 3 Replies

86 Comments

If he gets wet from that, does that make him a masochist?
CrapPosted Image that was a wrong move.
so it's finally being serialized! I wonder if they can keep up as there are already 62 chapters out and releases are weekly.
lol I really don't get what people see in this manga. The main character just pisses me off. He's a total asswipe brat who's got too much dumb luck. The story's ok but man, I really just want the guy to die. He's so annoying.
Instructor meet pupil, pupil meet instructor.

Am liking the story.
I swear if I see someone in this manga with red hair and a cross-shaped scar on his cheek I will laugh so hard I will need to be on an iron lung for a week.
Interesting.

Instant follow.
Gets better every chapter.
Nooo the Nikes!!!
also i hope the girl hasn't been seduced by some guy yet lol. she might cause she really liked the era that they're in.
"One does not simply step in Horse Dung with Nike's on!"
If thou does thou hath committed a great sin which shalt not be forgiven Lightly!!
Honestly, I am more worried about the girl that fell with him.
In this era, she might not be alive at this point, or worse.
I know that she is stronger than the MC, but still.
Mo...Mo.. More! Can't wait damn nice
lol this shit's hilarious
Instant follow only cause of Red Hawk Scans.
Well, I'm hooked.
It's been a while since I read a main guy whose luck is blessed by the gods. Hope this last long enough.
Interesting...

Spoiler
This guy reminds me of the main character of Transfer Student Storm Bringer, luck wise.
Cover page won me over, the 2 chapters will be keeping me waiting for more! hilarious divine skills
@NoFear91 riiighht.. i forgot this is Japan.. still a good read
This is really good.
OOPS, There are 4 seasons out already :P, My bad :P
How many chapters is already released in raws? and will this be a weekly or monthly release?
This what will happen next, most likely
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics