Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 172votes)

Nijiiro Days

Alt Names: alt 虹色デイズalt Hari Pelangialt Rainbow Days
Author: Mizuno Minami
Artist: Mizuno Minami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsuki is teased for being a hopeless romantic, Keiichi disguises his sadism with an angelic grin, Tsuyoshi is an otaku who can't read the air, and Tomoya is a frivolous playboy who likes his archenemy. The rainbow-colored story of (sometimes dubious) friendship and (mis)adventures in love of these four boys who spend their daily high school life by having fun starts when recently-dumped Natsuki received a pack of tissues from a girl wearing Santa costume in the streets on Christmas eve.
Go to Nijiiro Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

386 Comments

wow I love this kind of MCs! they're amusing and cute!

Hm.  That kiss between Tsuyoshi and Yuki-rin, nice "fan" service. :P

Poor dude just can't catch a break even when his friends set him up for it. 

Man, I wanna like Mari but -sighs- I s2g the way they wrote up Mari's character.....smh

Haha I could totally relate to the third side story. I actually want more of that. Also, Nacchan is precious.

the mc acts too timid and shy for someone who had a prior girlfriend. wonder how that happened

I like the MC of this.  I mean, he's kind of shy, but he's not hopeless.  He's not smooth, but he's not a ludicrous screw-up.  Like real people.  Manga so often have to make it exaggerated.

i can see this as an anime

It's announced that Nijiiro Days has surpassed printing 1,000,000 copies:

Spoiler

I got up to chapter 2. Sorry but I have no patience for spitting on people. Hope she stubs her toe. Twice. In the same day. Which is her birthday. Then gets a papercut opening her presents. That'll show her. 

• You likes this

reminds me of seishun kouryakuhon

hahha this one is such an interesting manga bcs it's from male perspective while their characters can also be found in females

i totally can imagine them using the girl's uniform hahaha

supug:  Well, true, but still.  He didn't handle it well either. 

Spoiler

Haha! >< Like this. Their behaviors are funny..talk about being young - they're lively, easygoing. What's more...
Spoiler
Eugh, I don't like it when a girl or guy confesses without even knowing the person first. I mean, how can you decide your feelings without ever having talked to the person... where's the logic in this? Falsely attributing characteristics to a person having only seen them for brief moments without interaction... sheesh lady, did you think he'd be prince charming?

ANYWAYS, just my two cents on that girl who confessed to Keiichi. That was rude. You're drawn back? Well, you repulse me too. BAH!
@malgod:

Looks like the "End" tag has been removed. This is great news, one of the few good manga's that I enjoy =)
Mari and Matsunaga have to get together. I want them to get together really badly, eghhh. That, or I just want Mari to develop some feelings or Matsunaga to just fall really in love. Oh man.. I love Mari's personality. She spares no expense.
@Nugester

well just did a quick search and there's 2 volumes and it's supposedly still ongoing (baka-updates)

but then why would they put an end tag? :S
Did Betsuma axe this? Chibi Manga released chapter 4 with the [END] tag ...
Sensei is such a troll
Glad this manga is getting the love it deserves!
Wow. Hidden gem. Almost made me wish a bit that I didnt notice it just yet. Now I'm dying for this.
A Zaku!!!!! Posted Image
I've never read this (about to though) but omg that cover picture just grabbed me! He is soo cute and I love the artwork in the image!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics