Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 56votes)

Biyaku Café

Alt Names: alt Aphrodisiac Caféalt 媚药咖啡店alt 媚薬カフェalt 媚藥咖啡店alt Biyaku Cafealt Cafe Lovepotions
Author: Ukyou Ayane
Artist: Ukyou Ayane
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The aphrodisiac night retreat is a place with no menu, and the tea is made to the customer’s image by the employees. An omnibus story surrounds the overbearing masters, various customers, and the tea!
Go to Biyaku Café Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Thanks for the update

Kaoru needs to tell Shun to step off.

I was just thinking about this manga the other day and lo and behold, update! Thank you, mystic iris!

You know, at the end of every chapter the sign store says open. I will dread the day when it will finally show a closed sign... I WILL ENJOY EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER TO THE VERY LAST MOMENT!

THANK YOU MYSTIC IRIS FOR SCANLATING THIS SERIES!!!!

I've seen volume 2 on other sites, so it has been scanlated . . . although by people who, um, whose reach exceeded their grasp. Ch. 5 and 6 especially, bad raws terribly cleaned, and ch. 5-8 use Chinese names for the characters throughout, which feels very weird. It's a pity, because ch. 5-6 in particular make up a very touching story. Really, it's to the point where it'd be great if someone would redo those chapters from scratch. Maybe those chapters aren't here because that scanlator had a policy or something.

For the most part, the missing content has no impact on what's happening in ch. 9-10. Although it does explain the presence of that girl who oddly drinks coffee.
Spoiler
where is volume 2? Why did we skip straight to volume 3? O_O
UPDATED, YES. This manga is my secret pleasure, one of my favorites.
I can't help but love the other couples more than the first (and what seems main) one.
They always forgot to lock the door...
I LOVE U FOR PICKING THIS PROJECT UP!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics