Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 87votes)

Upotte!!

Alt Names: alt うぽって!!alt จะยิงนะค้า!!alt 槍械少女alt Оружейная школа
Author: Tennouji Kitsune
Artist: Tennouji Kitsune
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher is looking for a school by the name of Seishou Academy, as he is a new transfer teacher for that school. Seishou Academy is known for having students with excellent marksmanship. However, he gets lost along the way and decides to look for someone who knows where the school is at a summer festival. He encounters a girl at a shooting range and finds her marksmanship skills to be professional. The girl tells the new teacher that she is an assault rifle, not a student. Her name is FNC and is an assault rifle of Seishou Academy. The new teacher attends school the next day to find students, including FNC, practicing shooting assault rifles and realizes that he has come to an unbelievable school. How will his experience be at Seishou Academy?

Note: Chapter 20 technically doesn't exist, it was skipped when "Upotte!" switched publications from Young Ace to Shōnen Ace.

Spin-Off:

> Upotte!! Nano
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/upotte-nano-r3059)

> Upotte!! - Rufuira!!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/upotte-rufuira-doujinshi-r7714)

>Upotte SISTERS!!
(https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/upotte-sisters-r22509)
Go to Upotte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Updates New Window Ship571
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

@rc1138 The SVD wasn't outranged, they were both in each other's effective range, that's all. Moreover, the 550 and the SVD, if you're referring to that fight, both have similar accuracy standards.

It's also some sort of general consensus that a 5.56 won't hit a human-sized target reliably past 500m, although there are a few cases where targets have been hit at 800m. But well, they were probably round targets, not slim human figures.

Ah, and the soviet guns aren't as much villains than they are antagonists. The author needed a rival school, and rather than putting a bunch of obscure guns together, he put the soviet guns together, so there's some consistency, hm? NATO vs Soviet rounds. And there's no mg-42.
LOL at G3 having to take summer school because of her spy mission.
@rc1138 Well, Sig has been made out to be some sort of superhero AR this entire series, so I just try to ignore it. Just like the inexplicable bias towards G3 as some sort of super accurate weapon, when actual service grade G3's are no more accurate than an M14 or an FAL, or the ridiculous level that L85's reliablity troubles have been magnified to, I just have to try and remember that it's most likely for story sake (and due to the info not being as easy to come by in Japan, making fact checking hard on the author.)

But I do have to agree with you about the Russian guns being the bad guys. I would have much preferred if instead of flat out bad guys, they were instead presented as a really competetive nearby school with a bunch of tough rivalry going on, but in a friendlyish manner. That way, we could have had a tsundere AK-74 slowly become friends with M16, complete with yuri undertones!!
Just read it all. M16 only capable to shoot only for 400 meters, while another assault rifle can outrange SVD sniper rifle... so much bullshit.
On a side note. Even in manga about living weapons they make soviet guns villains, while mg-42(renowned Nazi weapon) is an ally of justice.
P.S. wizard172, as Garrum pointed out, SVD would be outclassed in this fight. For such occasion you need a sniper rifle with 12.7x 108mm. Fortunately there are enough of them in production.
@Arisato Minato: why should choose if you can have harem :).
@wizard172 SVD would get crushed into a fine powder and blown away in the evening breeze. The .50 BMG round is not just in another class, it's in another world compared to the battle rifle cartridges. In WW1 they actually considered it an anti tank round. Now, replace .50 BMG-chan with say, M21-chan, or maybe SR-25-chan, and now you have an equal fight (despite what the author thinks, 7.62x54r and 7.62x51mm are extremely close in terms of ballistics).

But that's all beside the point: Chapter 34's Thompson sensei was beyond awesome. It showed that she isn't just some dumb bimbo, she is a hardened veteran of wars, both on the battlefield and the street, and AUG's little trick didn't faze her in the slightest. She simply worked with the momentum, changed hands, and calmly shot her opponent in the face. As a weapon, she was outmatched, but her combat experience covered that gap. I like that it also showed that she can still be vicious, and that she still carries her gangster past with her, even if only a little bit. Normally ditzy and gentle, but fully capable of becoming a hard faced killer if needed, in a single chapter she became MUCH more interesting to me.
Just want to confirm this, are these chapters already rearranged or it still messed up?
fell in love with steyr now, auwwwwwww
i wanna see the 12.7×99mm Barrett M107A1 semi-automatic rifle.
a sniper battle between Barrett (12.7×99mm) and Dragunov (7.62×54mmR) will be epic
@Arisato Minato

You are forgetting SVD's ears and bushy tail. Also, G3's shooting stance. =P
SVD - Slender beaty
or
G3 - Tall dark and Bishoujo.

Decision, decision ...
hmm ... I'll just wait until new chapter being arranged correctly before start reading this ...
@Nest apparently the apparently skipped chapter 20 is due to the change in publication of the manga, ch21 = ch20.
(tl;dr: no)
that many chapter in one day i´m having and orgasm.
i´m cumming !!!!
Do we miss chapter 20? Or it was me that not read it thoroughly.
Thanks for spliting chapters :)
as someone who had to actually use a FNC i can only say that they are really tip heavy, rust fast and are a bitch to clean
the chapters are quite random... it starts backwards, but as i see it, in the middle the order is messed up... the chapters orders are 34 -> 33 -> 32 -> 22 .... at the end is nr 31
it's a pain to read the chapters like they are now... ^^
Isn't this blatant act of destruction of public property, assault with deadly weapon, attempted murder, inciting mass terror/panic, terroristic acts, possession and usage of explosives, discharge of weapon in public, reckless endangerment, conspiracy to commit terroristic acts and so forth?
Uploaded backwards? That makes sense. I just though the pages were out of order. But reading it backwards makes sense too. Kind of.
Chapters 22-34 uploaded backwards...
Posted ImageLook at all those Chapters!!!!
Chapter 20 technically doesn't exist, it was skipped when "Upotte!" switched publications.
Chapter "20' should be Chapter 21.
Never expected a plot Posted Image
Woah. Chapter 20.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics