Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 65votes)

Himitsu no Recipe

Alt Names: alt ひみつのレシピalt Secret Recipe (MORINAGA Milk)alt The Secret Recipealt Une recette secrètealt Une recette secrete
Author: Morinaga Milk
Artist: Morinaga Milk
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The president of the cooking club helps one of the members with a dilemma.
Go to Himitsu no Recipe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

It's only me, or the new update is broken?

Now this is the yuri I'm looking for. It washes off the bad aftertaste of Sakura Trick.
Ah. My heart... well I knew it was going to give out one of these days.

Morinaga Milk often does that shift between her leads; in effect rather than a single viewpoint character, the lead character becomes the whole couple, the relationship between them, or something.  It's an equality that's probably easier to do in yuri.

I've seen it done in some of the more well-done non-yuri romances. But, yeah, that's an element I like in general. In fact I really like romance stories with ensemble casts--it's more interesting to read about multiple viewpoints of relationships both from outside and inside, not to mention that I like reading about the love lives of more than just the 'main couple'. Some of my favorite works ever have been like that.

And it's good to see Wakatsu stopping her abominable behavior.

Woo, update!

Eheheh... condoms...

Seems like Wakatsuki thinks of herself as a guy in this relationship . . .

Huh.  As the chapters mount up, Milk-sensei cannot resist the pull of sincere vanilla love and it begins to overtake the comedy. 

Makes a nice contrast--clearly at the beginning, Wakatsu was interested in our awkward Pres, but didn't really love her.  Now she's falling in love for real, and she finds she can't pull off the facile stuff she could before.  And as her emotional conflicts and development mount, she increasingly becomes the viewpoint character where before it was Pres.  Morinaga Milk often does that shift between her leads; in effect rather than a single viewpoint character, the lead character becomes the whole couple, the relationship between them, or something.  It's an equality that's probably easier to do in yuri.

Eheheh... condoms...

@TehFreek, what is so fun about it? Pairs "ox - oxen" or "cactus - cacti" is fun too?

Fun Fact: "Alumni" is a plural, whereas "alumnus" is the singular.

another release ...

more please ... =3= ...

as what PLG said, this is fine <3 and it's still slowly turning out for the better.

YES!!! More Morinaga Milk!!!!

I like this one.. I'll see how it progresses. But I have to agree with Kaja.. I find Waka's attitude annoying most of the time.
I don't really like this very much. Wakatsu's an unsympathetic character who forces kisses onto her crush and even gropes her against her will. She comes off as awfully self-centered. But chapter 7 made it look like there might end up being some development for the better, so I'll watch this to see if it improves.
Cuute! Not Morinaga Milk's strongest work, she's clearly just having fun being fluffy with some comic relief. But that's fine.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics