Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 458votes)

Bakuman

Alt Names: alt วัยซนคนการ์ตูนalt バクマン。alt Baku-manalt Bakuman - Giấc mơ họa sĩ truyện tranhalt 爆漫王。alt 食夢者alt 食梦者alt 바쿠만alt باكومان
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka!! His sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress!! Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Go to Bakuman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hiroshi Gamō New Window GASS4N
  • 6 Replies
Topic I don't know about that... New Window Fragile
  • 1 Replies
Topic Bakuman Anime season 3 New Window thorongil
  • 4 Replies
Topic Completed New Window Jonnylove
  • 23 Replies
Topic DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 3 Replies
Topic Proposal New Window sirilius
  • 3 Replies

358 Comments

Hope this is one of the last arcs. This is getting somewhat repetitive -somewhat-.
I've just read chapter 157... Don't tell me...
Spoiler
rofl at that last line

reference to death note?
Spoiler 157

dunno if i missed it while reading or if it was mentioned in an prior chap

schwarz - black

weiß - white
Somehow i wandering, is this kind of the mangaka "Daily Diary" or something ? Just thinking.
Mashiros face in chapter 156 was priceless :D
Yeah it's true. Make me think more about all the Author and Artist who create manga. And complain no more when they decide to have a week off or end the series. nevertheless it's a good story.
this manga really shows what it takes to be a magakas and the story is great.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics