Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 458votes)

Bakuman

Alt Names: alt วัยซนคนการ์ตูนalt バクマン。alt Baku-manalt Bakuman - Giấc mơ họa sĩ truyện tranhalt 爆漫王。alt 食夢者alt 食梦者alt 바쿠만alt باكومان
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka!! His sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress!! Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Go to Bakuman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hiroshi Gamō New Window GASS4N
  • 6 Replies
Topic I don't know about that... New Window Fragile
  • 1 Replies
Topic Bakuman Anime season 3 New Window thorongil
  • 4 Replies
Topic Completed New Window Jonnylove
  • 23 Replies
Topic DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 3 Replies
Topic Proposal New Window sirilius
  • 3 Replies

358 Comments

BAwww..... Fukuda is AWESOME
Like a baws.
This is why Fukuda is my favourite character. Bro for life.
FUKUDA! YOU ARE A MAN AMONGST MEN!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
FUKUDA. YOU. ARE. AWESOME.
THANK YOU MISTER DIRECTOR
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY
ALL HAAAAIL FUKUDA
God, he has always been such a fantastic bro and he's going to save the damn day like the boss he is.
I love Fukuda!!
It's people like those that they give otaku a bad name. Not all otakus are like that. I can say this cuz I like seiyuus because of what they do. I don't give a damn if they get a boyfriend and such as long as they're still be able to deliver their pieces well

Good luck Ashirogi Muto!!!!
If this ends with some sort of...unhappy ending, I swear there will be hell to pay. Seriously, though, but I don't know how our heroes can come out on top in a situation like this - there's no stopping the power of angry desperate loser nerds with a purpose, i.e. "Otaku".

God speed and good luck, Ashirogi Muto; you're going to need it this arc.
Spoiler

That actually makes sense! I never thought of Ririka as a manipulative person, but when you really think about it, you can actually picture her doing just that. That would make a nice twist, like a female version of Nanamine.
If it happened outside of Japan, people wouldn't have given a fuck. To the contrary, if the voice actress was a total whore while her boyfriend rides on crack 24/7, it might have added to the spice and popularity.

Different worlds ~~
shit
just
got
real
I stopped calling myself "otaku" since otakus (duh) are like that, a bunch of fatsos (mostly) who lacks sex and social life. I've nothing against that, no, no, but it is rea~lly annoying that part of being fan of x-shit and moe-moe-kyun shit, x-tan, blah ,blah.
So, what's going to happen? I wait patiently for the next chap =P. (hope Azuki gets the role, don't wanna wait anymore D:)
Ugh, this chapter definitely displayed the ugly side of an otaku. This is why people look down on us! Because of these nitwits!
Spoiler
Sad thing is this situation really happens in real life; why can't japanese otakus be happy for their actresses when they are in a relationship? Many westners fans are glad to read on magazines and internet colums about that hollywood actress or actor having a new affair
what a douchebag chapter, that's all, lol
oh my god, seems like some trouble in the next chapters...
I couldn't wait and read the raws for 166. I can't stop worrying about the future of Ashirogi Muto now. Just spent 5 hours trying to fall asleep and instead thought out 6 situations:
Spoiler

It's about 3 1/2 years since Bakuman started. Maybe it's because I picked this up quite early in its serialization and waited every week to know what happened to Ashirogi, but I have never been quite so attached to a group of characters as I am to these. They are so completely in my mind that I worry for them just like my real friends. I'll miss them, but I want this to end before it gets aggravatingly repetitive.
Rather than a battle of skills against Ririka,
Spoiler
I think ririka has a fair bit of skills herself. still, I guess I was right about the next arc. let's see how the author wants to build up the suspense and the conflict.
Of course, there has to be a twist that makes the manga 5-15 chapters longer. We will call this arc: Azuki-and-Riri-fight-for-Reversi-and-Azuki-wins-with-her-skiils. The moral? People with skills obtained through hard work always win.

Oh wait, but with this the manga would basically end? Ohhh whatever, add another twist and we are set!!!!11one
lol yeah she buys two every volume, what a girlfriend
Let me see, he will try to fuck up Azuki's professional and personal life.
FUCK YOU ISHIZAWA. FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKER.
Aw Azuki buys two of any of their volumes xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics