Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.72 - 54votes)

Dethrone

Alt Names: alt ディスローン
Author: Tashiro Takuya
Artist: Tashiro Takuya
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There exists a martial arts contest in Japan that is of no concern to boys. Girls who possess the Dragon Queen`s spirit gather at a special academy. The goal - fighting each other to make the soul of the Dragon Queen one once more. How? Why, by fondling their defeated opponent`s breasts, of course!
Go to Dethrone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

This a comic about girls who use martial arts battles to steal each other's breast sizes.

I'm not sure how much lower their ambition can get.

i love your comment so much i almost want to read this, just to see how low it sets the bar.

i dont think any author would have such low ambitions as trying to be like tenjou tenge.

This a comic about girls who use martial arts battles to steal each other's breast sizes.

I'm not sure how much lower their ambition can get.

Tits + martial arts. It worked with Ikkitousen, why not here too.

This reminds quite a bit of Ikkitousen. Except with less 3 kingdoms babble and more tits.

Quit complaining guys. We get boobs, boobz r all we need!!1

Plotwise, I see, it's trying to be like Tenjou Tenge with more tits but it's seriously off the mark, I guess.

i dont think any author would have such low ambitions as trying to be like tenjou tenge.

Plotwise, I see, it's trying to be like Tenjou Tenge with more tits but it's seriously off the mark, I guess.

I'm not familiar with that one, but I would say the plot sounds like, Queen's Blade. Minus the required groping part.

damn that mask creep should of lost for cheating like that but mari will get her dragon spirit back from that mask bitch.

@Haganai

You sir have simply never seen Ultimate Surrender

PROzess - You damn genius.
Oh those first times.
Another ancient loli appears.
I can't tell is this manga making fun of itself? Which makes it kind of parody-ish or is it serious?
Fuck tits, no boy protag, no fun, it's just bitches versus bitches = all hell breaks loose, just like freezing...
Tits + martial arts. It worked with Ikkitousen, why not here too.
Breast battles. This is a money making manga for sure, but it sure is interesting.
da fuq did i just read? i LOVE IT!
Boobies!
ahh, can't bring myself to read this one ( I spend enough time with my own boobs), but I gotta say the comments were really amusing!
i follow because of the fondling of breasts!
Is it just me, or is that every big boobed, blonde girl has drills for hair in manga series? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Awesome!
I'm loving the master-disciple relationship they have :3
Never, in all my years, have I heard of a manga that is so bluntly honest about its intentions. I have been moved to the point that I can no longer stop my bon-- tears.
"My breasts live up to my name!"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics