Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 45votes)

Capeta

Alt Names: alt カペタalt 极速方程式
Author: Soda Masahito
Artist: Soda Masahito
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taira Capeta was a 4th grader boy. He had lost his mother when he had been very little. Although he pretended to be tough in front of his father, actually he felt lonely. One day, his father brought junk parts home from his workplace and made a racing kart. Soon, they went to a circuit to drive the kart. However, Capeta found that its frame was bent and it could hardly run straight. But, with his technique he managed the kart. Furthermore, he followed soon after the fast kart and he could nearly leave it behind. The driver in the kart was Minamoto Naomi, the champion of the East Japan Junior Kart. Looking at their chase, Naomi’s mother, Minamoto Nanako, advised Capeta to take part in the official race.

This manga won the Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen in 2005.
Go to Capeta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capeta's Helmet New Window reason
  • 3 Replies
Topic In disbelief New Window jet2686
  • 2 Replies

122 Comments

oh and keep up the good work scanlators.
wait a minute... so vol 15 was only the end of the second arc? hmm. i guess because i watched the anime but it felt like there were more arc's than just 2. oh well. doesn't matter to me.
@ cmerbt, i didn't mean to make it sound like a bad thing but there really isn't another way to put it. i mean it's not like you can go and read the first 2 vol then skip 8 vols of the manga and pick it up again at vol 11. so forced is a proper way to describe it.

and yes the anime was great. but anime and manga just aren't the same thing. a good example is fairy tail. the manga is cool and has a great fights, but the anime is like watching DBZ, not that thats a bad thing but when flaming hands in manga become balls of energy in anime you being to lose the feel of the manga.
Pure Darkness, "forced to"? You're saying this like it's a bad thing. The anime is awesome, except for the rushed ending.

In any case, expect more early chapters from now on. There's been a strategic decision to fill the gap in scanlations. Now, if someone would also be kind enough to find 1.1 and 1.2 released by a now defunct group and upload them here, it would be great.

awesome

ughhhhhhh. i wish they continued the anime probably its getting soooo epic right now.
nice update. Anyway watched the anime long time ago, I hate the ending. >_> it's very different from the manga.
but the anime and the manga story is quite different... in anime,
Taira wasnt accepted as one of the final drivers of FSR.. He's a driver for Persec and they are teammates with Komazawa.
yes, the story however in the anime is hardcore...

i like however the seemingly budding romance happening between Minamoto and Monami... ^^ Minamoto always like to show-off for Monami.. hihihihi

thanks for the scan!! please don't it give up!!
the anime ended... but not the manga yet?

it was not kinda satisfying how the anime end... like it was rushed...
Thanks for the release!!
Wow. First chapter and such a cliffhanger.
Spoiler

First, the anime was very hardcore in terms of the story, so I highly doubt that anything had been changed.

Yeah, the anime have the same story as the manga. Its ending is completely original though. The manga is still ongoing, as of now, 28 volumes have been released!

Numinor, I understand you. I also prefer manga to anime in general. I think anime adaptations tend to be a "love or hate" thing. It often gets a very different taste and mostly become childish..., though Capeta's anime was rather good.

I can't understand this "just watch the anime for the chapters" stuff.

First I prefer a sub in my native language (and that's not english).

Second I prefer to read the whole manga, because in most anime adaptations the story got altered to the worse (best example Rosario to Vampire)

First, the anime was very hardcore in terms of the story, so I highly doubt that anything had been changed.
Second, just be grateful, that anything had been translated. I am grateful, that they listened for my cries and updated, so suck it up and just watch the anime on any available language.
I can't understand this "just watch the anime for the chapters" stuff.

First I prefer a sub in my native language (and that's not english).

Second I prefer to read the whole manga, because in most anime adaptations the story got altered to the worse (best example Rosario to Vampire)
Sutton, I assume you are russian. On rutube you can find the TV series. It ended right before he got in Formula stella, so the translation starts right after the end.
Watch the %$&!# anime for the story in between. Or find us another translator and we'll do the missing volumes as well.
Sorry, but where the %$&!# are the chapters from inbetween?
i really like to know the f1 career. . . they skip it in the anime. . . sucks. . . it might be really interesting. . .

Yeah thanks for the chapter.... now how about working on Vol 3-10 for fucks sake!

Just watch the anime. All those volumes were shown in it.
Yeah thanks for the chapter.... now how about working on Vol 3-10 for fucks sake!
Hell yeah update......

Thanks a lot
Had anyone saw the anime? It ended at the most interesting place,even though it was as interesting as Initial D and at least twice better at drawings.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics