Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 600votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run

Alt Names: alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険第7部:スチールボールランalt Blue Tusk Adventures (Taiwanese translation)alt Brokeback mountain- the mangaalt 조조의 기묘한 모험 7 부 : 스틸 볼 달리기alt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Runalt JoJo: SBRalt JoJo的奇异冒险第7部分:钢球运行alt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Partye 7: Steel Ball Run
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the U.S. in 1890, the story follows Johnny Joestar, a paraplegic ex-jockey, and Gyro Zeppeli, master in a mystic art named the Spin, as they compete with a vast number of others in the Steel Ball Run race: a mad-dash across America for a grand prize of 50 million dollars.

Part 7 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 6.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880

Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

82 Comments

i've only read the first couple of chapters and i can already see there are a lot of missing pages? what's up with that?

I feel like I missed a few pages too..

i've only read the first couple of chapters and i can already see there are a lot of missing pages? what's up with that?

High Voltage was an unneeded arc. 

Agreed, the final fight was so perfect before that.

So I started reading this, and definitely am going to wati for the color, because there is suc ha difference.

I've read up tochapter 40 or so.

What I'm curious about is how

Spoiler

High Voltage was an unneeded arc. 

I have to say, this Jojo is pretty great!

Move on to Jojolion now! :v

Really jojolion dosent compare to this....masterpiece

oh god im gonna cry :,V

Fucking amazing.

That truly, truly, was the best Jojo's Bizzare Adventure that I have ever read. Thank you Araki...

Just finished it, AMAZING Part, maybe the best one so far. I have tears in my eyes, now it's time to get on to VIII and catch up entirely!

Amazing part!!

Masterpiece

Greatest and complicate part ever.

Where are you these days Hol Horse? 

Finally finished this. Great stuff. Now on to part VIII and to get caught up entirely!

Steel Ball Run

In Color.

There literally are not words in the english language to describe how this makes me feel.

I'm not ready for all the colors - I hope my eyes can take it.

"Oh, f**k the hell yes"

Really good arc, though the final conclusion left me a bit underwhelmed. Still, I don't think I'll ever read anything quite like that again.

Haaa, definitely the BEST Jojo series. Art astonishingly good, a story that felt like Reading Jules Verne collaborated with Araki Hirohiko...

Last, cacthing up on JojoLion's current. Good reading :)

• Pyt likes this

I just finished part VI after a long layoff from part V. Looking forward to reading this and then moving on to be caught up with JoJo. Not sure what to expect reading the description and also for how VI ended.

I have to say, this Jojo is pretty great!

Move on to Jojolion now! :v

Steel Ball Run

In Color.

There literally are not words in the english language to describe how this makes me feel.

I'm not ready for all the colors - I hope my eyes can take it.

My body was not ready for the last 5 chapters... >.>

I really enjoyed this, but I do wish Pocoloco and Soundman had become friends of Gyro and Johnny instead of fighting them. Though, really, I just thought Pocoloco had the most interesting Stand of them all. (how did he get his stand anyways? I don't think he had any corpse parts...)

I'll admit I was a skeptic, but in the end I was totally impressed with Steel Ball Run. On to JoJolion!

This arc was pretty great... and that bromance man.

Nyo hohohaho

I feel a bit disappointed.... I love the bromance though good arc.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics