Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 318votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean

Alt Names: alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt ストーンオーシャンalt feminist jojoalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōkenalt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 6: Taş Okyanusalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Oceanalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 6: Stone Oceanalt Sutōn Ōshan
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set near Port St. Lucie, Florida, the story follows Jolyne Cujoh after her incarceration in Green Dolphin Street Prison. Her father Jotaro Kujo soon comes to visit and informs her that a Stand user named Jongalli A, a disciple of DIO's, framed her so that he could kill her in prison, and urges escape. Jolyne's anger at her father, who has been absent for most of her life, is interrupted by a double attack by Jongalli A's Stand, Manhattan Transfer, and another mysterious Stand named White Snake. Fearing for the safety of her father, Jolyne gathers information and friends as she manages her own survival in the prison turned mad-house.

Part 6 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 5.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

112 Comments

Just like weather report said to Pucci : " The kind of evil that doesn't realize it's evil is the worst kind there is "

Man that Pucci was so twisted. Awesome JoJo' part of the story . Not a great ending but overall it was cool. 

Steel Ball part here i come xd

The first 25 chapters have awful translation.

Can someone retranslate that, please? Also, Jolyne Kujo, at the beginning......masturbated.

Where do I read 1-594??

It's allready there. You mean the first chapter, right, where Jolyne Kujo is at prison?

This is my favorite Jojo and in fact one of my top ten manga. I just didn't like ending at all, it was unexpected but I didn't enjoy it. Other then that it was great trip with cool characters.

Jolyne, Hermes and Foo Fighters are awesome and my favorite hero trio.

I didn't expect this part to be so epic! I loved the ending
I didn't much care for this part except for a few characters (Jolyne and Wes/Weather Report), but I loved the ending! Thanks for uploading this guys.
Can't say I expected the ending to end that way. I don't really know how I feel about it........ I'll reserve my judgement until after I've read Steel Ball Run.
I hold part 6 as the most underrated arc. While some call it the worst one, I thought it was a refreshing change after Vento Aureo, which was pretty boring (although it did a few things right, such as bringing back a certain Frenchman for the finale). Jolyne and her friends are easy to like from the start, most fights are cool (Heavy Weather in particular seems to be inspired by Junji Itou's "Uzumaki") and the villain, Pucci, is classy as hell.

Plus, it gives new depths to Jotaro's character by having him being divorced and a neglectful father, and feeling guilty about it. That's definitely a darker take on the whole "stoic anime badass" archetype.
@Addnine chapters 1-594 are the chapters from parts 1-5. You can read each part separately, but it's best to read them in order. I know that 4 and 5 have been uploaded to Batoto, but do a search here to see if 1-3 are up here as well.
Where do I read 1-594??
Glad to see someone is giving this FABULOUS manga the attention it deserves, reading it on batoto is so much more enjoyable than those other sites. Plus, Jolyne is probably my 3rd favorite JoJo after Joseph and Josuke.
Thanks to everyone and their hard working getting the complete Jojo Saga up.
I just finished uploading parts 4 and 5, if there's anyone interested.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics