Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 400votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Alt Names: alt Ōgon no Kazealt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Dai 5 Bu Giorno Giovana: Ōgon naru Isanalt 黄金の風alt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 5: Altın Rüzgaralt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritagealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureoalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Windalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 5: Vento Aureoalt Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio Parte 5: Vento Aureo
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in 2001 Italy, the story follows Giorno Giovanna and his dream to rise within the Neapolitan mafia and defeat the boss of the most powerful gang Passione in order to become a "Gang-Star". With the aid of a capo and his men, Giorno sets out to fulfill his goal of absolving the mafia of its corruption.

Part 5 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: http://batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

179 Comments

Vol 50 Ch 472? Shouldn't it be Vol 51? Also, any comment on the new Vol 50 release from JoJoProject (Anddo)? Which one should I read? That or the one by /a/non?

Ah, sigh. It feels sad, finishing (again) the last OK arc of the Jojo story.

I still can't stomach the abominable choice made at the end of the prison arc, what a bloody waste :(

Damn, what a great read.

Is somebody going to re-translate and re-scan chapters from 468 'till 594? The old ones are pretty messed up.

I wonder if anyone really keeps up with us or not sometimes. 

In the new black and white scans there is a missing page, it's in the chapter "467:Sex Pistols Appear! - Part 6", the page is the one between pages 20 and 21.

Is somebody going to re-translate and re-scan chapters from 468 'till 594? The old ones are pretty messed up.

Man, there is no chapter 467 in English... T-T

There is...now!

Man, there is no chapter 467 in English... T-T

On

Part 5 black and white Raw scans in High quality for anyone interested in working on that. For some reason I still prefer the black and white version

http://www.acsss.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=370

Only one thing though. These are in chinese. I wonder how jojo project is even doing? Last I saw they weren't doing to well with part 5. It would be great to have both black and white and color up. The best of the best.

Part 5 black and white Raw scans in High quality for anyone interested in working on that. For some reason I still prefer the black and white version

http://www.acsss.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=370

Thanks for providing these colored versions, I'm having a great time rereading this arc.

The jojo in this one felt like a side character... and the ending was rather random.

"Here, have a flashback... which I will only use to explain Mista's shocked expression at a completely round stone. Oh, I could've used those pages to give a bit of insight as to how they suddenly became the top of the maffia? Naaaaaah."

Jojo's Part 9 material sighted!

My beef with Vento Aureo is that it has so many great ideas but doesn't really explore them sufficiently. It's still a solid manga but I wish that Araki had done more with the gangster theme rather than reusing the dry "heroes fight villain after villain on a journey to get to the biggest villain" formula from Stardust Crusaders (although the simplistic storytelling worked really well in that part). I also feel that Dio being Giorno's father could have been much more important.

Does anyone else feel that the coloured pages look pretty amateurish?

Could you please be more specific about the "Look Pretty Amateurish"?

My beef with Vento Aureo is that it has so many great ideas but doesn't really explore them sufficiently. It's still a solid manga but I wish that Araki had done more with the gangster theme rather than reusing the dry "heroes fight villain after villain on a journey to get to the biggest villain" formula from Stardust Crusaders (although the simplistic storytelling worked really well in that part). I also feel that Dio being Giorno's father could have been much more important.

Does anyone else feel that the coloured pages look pretty amateurish?

nearzero/JJCA, you forgot to translate/typeset the last page of Buccellati's Coming! Part 1. Thanks for picking up the colored scans, though.

Yeah i saw that buddy, i'm already uploading the new one. Thx for your advice!

This was a good read, much like the previous parts. It it certainly different, but I feel that part four is pretty different in the focus on individual situations rather than the over reaching plot. This had a solid meta plot, and some good minor bits.

nearzero/JJCA, you forgot to translate/typeset the last page of Buccellati's Coming! Part 1. Thanks for picking up the colored scans, though.

These old scans are terrible, I'd rather skip to part 6 and wait for Jojo Project to finish their work than read them.

The scans kinda ruined this for me. But also, though I liked the characters and all...what even happened in part 5? And why did it happen? I marathoned it and yet...I mean, what was this story even about?

Why is this so criticized? It's a good part!!

That was awesome though I still prefer part 2.
As always, thanks for the new scans! I caught the release thread last night and really liked how some of the stuff actually makes sense now, like the teapot-urination trick and Narancia's bad rap music.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics