Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 400votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Alt Names: alt Ōgon no Kazealt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Dai 5 Bu Giorno Giovana: Ōgon naru Isanalt 黄金の風alt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 5: Altın Rüzgaralt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritagealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureoalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Windalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 5: Vento Aureoalt Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio Parte 5: Vento Aureo
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in 2001 Italy, the story follows Giorno Giovanna and his dream to rise within the Neapolitan mafia and defeat the boss of the most powerful gang Passione in order to become a "Gang-Star". With the aid of a capo and his men, Giorno sets out to fulfill his goal of absolving the mafia of its corruption.

Part 5 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: http://batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

179 Comments

It's part of our group. Seriously, fuck off, all your "HIGH QUALITY" shit is terrible and nobody wants it.

You're the only one who has a problem with it so far. Calm down man. you didn't know my intention behind the question so don't judge  This convo is getting boring so I don't even bother explaining now seriously. I am not offended at all but you better stop. ok

man im probably dumb but i cant find it either lol 

if you figured out where it is please lemme know

The reason you can't see them is because there are tons of Spanish releases that are numbered incorrectly. You can click display more to see all of them, and the english ones are there. You can also change your language settings on the front page so that only English chapters are shown. That option is found under one of the search bars on the main page.

Why I can't find the first chapter?

man im probably dumb but i cant find it either lol 

if you figured out where it is please lemme know

those chapters weren't YOUR release! but I take it as a "no". It's all good.Didn't know it hurt you that much

those chapters weren't YOUR release! but I take it as a "no". It's all good.Didn't know it hurt you that much

It's part of our group. Seriously, fuck off, all your "HIGH QUALITY" shit is terrible and nobody wants it.

There's a thing going on where occasionally it jumps to the b/w scans for seemingly no reason, gets particularly annoying near the end where it does this almost every chapter, dunno if it's a batoto thing because of the way it was uploaded or if you guys have anyway to fix it, just wanted to bring it to your attention if it wasn't already

if you want specifics it happens once during aerosmith, the next off the top of my head is a story of recent past, and it happens all the way through the GER chapters.

We don't need your "HIGH QUALITY" shit infesting our releases.

are you gonna redo some early chapters in chapter 50 with proper redrawing and typesetting?

We don't need your "HIGH QUALITY" shit infesting our releases.

Yea booooooooooi

You really did it, congratulazione :)

btw, don't forget to play Great Days Units while reading the final words from the team :D

Congrats and a big thank you to JJCA for finishing! You guys did some outstanding work! You did part five justice and worked hard! Good job!!!!

are you gonna redo some early chapters in chapter 50 with proper redrawing and typesetting?

Yes, we will be fixing up volume 50 sometime soon.

Wow, you've finished part 5?! Thank you very much!

Congratulations JJCA!

Thank you so much, JJCAT, you guys are amazing and I'm incredibly grateful for all the effort you've poured into your scans. It's so great seeing Part 5 completely finished. I know fan-scanlation is a very thankless endeavor at times, but really, truly, thank you for keeping up with this project, you've done a beyond fantastic job!

Thank you JoJo's Colored Adventure Team! I never thought I'd see the day where we'd have a proper translation of this part. You guys are truly amazing!

Wait, what?

It's actually done? In full color? Goddamnit, we were supposed to have an anime announcement by now! How can I resist reading it now?!

The best Jojo part finally gets the treatment it has long deserved. Going to reread this. Thank you JJCA!

What a time to be alive.

Why I can't find the first chapter?

Many thanks to JJCA for the scans.

We're in the final stretch here. The team has my undying thanks for giving Part 5 the translation it deserves! Thanks for all the hard work!

Can't anybody delete the old scans?

Once the new translations are complete, I will contact the mods about removing them. Typically versions by different teams are left up out of respect for those that worked on them. Batoto is very nice in regards to respecting the rights of scanlators and giving them control over their projects. This is a case where the old versions are demonstrably bad though, so we can probably get them removed.

Can't anybody delete the old scans?

That is the cover of the volume that those chapters are in. They are going to see that page before they read it no matter what.

Well part of the point is the entire gang is there, that cover definitely doesn't show up before they do. I dunno, I'm probably too hung up on completely organic first impressions.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics