Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 204votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

Alt Names: alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt JoJo no Kimyou na Boukenalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventurealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 - Stardust Crusadersalt مغامرة جوجو الغريبة الجزء 3:
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The year is 1989 and Joseph's grandson - Jotaro Kujo - has been imprisoned for counts of street fighting. Jotaro has been possessed by a spiritual entity known as a stand. These stands are a physical manifestation of a user's energy and provide their user with an immense and dangerous power.

Joseph believes that this animation of power is a result of the family's rival by heritage - a centurion vampire by the name of Dio Brando. This man's presence sparks the adventure, leading the men to seek him out in Egypt and finally conclude their battle by blood.

Part 3 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 and 2.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapters New Window Harpy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Old scans New Window kurac51
  • 0 Replies
Topic Vol 20 Page 171 untranslated New Window Bebop
  • 1 Replies
Topic Missing scan [Official topic anyone?] New Window Hol Horse
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

82 Comments

I've released chapter 163, and maybe will release chapter 164 today.

Cool, Cant wait for you to finish it all so I can read it in 1 day(Assuming it lives up to Part 2 anyway)

Any progress on cleaning the rest of the scans?
I hate the art, and cant imagine enduring it along with bad scans but I really want to read more after my friend obsesses over this and loving part 2 even with the bad art

I've released chapter 163, and maybe will release chapter 164 today.

Chapter 237

Spoiler

Quote for life LOL

I read this again and again, and I will always be amused when
Spoiler

There is one reason you lost . You pissed me off !

@WheelchairWarez If you had the official digitally colored version of "Stardust Crusaders" would you be willing to work on those instead of the normal black and white raws?

I'd vastly prefer the Black and white myself
Color just doesnt work unless its specifally drawn to be in color

@WheelchairWarez If you had the official digitally colored version of "Stardust Crusaders" would you be willing to work on those instead of the normal black and white raws?

Pol should have been the star of this manga.

Any progress on cleaning the rest of the scans?
I hate the art, and cant imagine enduring it along with bad scans but I really want to read more after my friend obsesses over this and loving part 2 even with the bad art

Holy crap.  I can't believe there are 5 more of these.  Feels a lot longer than they actually are.

The last three chapters of volume 17 have been uploaded!

Contact me here on Batoto if you want to join forces with me on vol 18 - 26! The work consists of cleaning the Japanese scans and dropping in the English text (I use the translation from the yellow scans). If you're good at one of those two tasks I'd love to have you aboard. People with a solid knowledge of Japanese would also be appreciated since very few of the sound effects are translated in the yellow scans.

Knocked out five chapters today, I'll probably do the rest of volume 17 tomorrow (3 chapters). I've already cleaned them, so they should be up by this time tomorrow.

Having newer scans that aren't the color of jaundice is great. Thanks!

It's been a while since I read part 3, but I don't think we ever actually see the face of Wheel of Fortune's user, do we?

:)

You get to see his face in the next chapter, which is currently in the approval queue.

Having newer scans that aren't the color of jaundice is great. Thanks!

It's been a while since I read part 3, but I don't think we ever actually see the face of Wheel of Fortune's user, do we?

Volume 21 is really messed up.

And we still miss 10 volumes well-retranslated  :(

i1w391.jpg

Volume 15, Chapter 135: Devil Part 3

Page 19

After that it's ok. I can't wait for new scans and, of course, the new anime.

I have most of the official English volumes in my shelf, but some are really tough to find. I appreciate the new scans.

It's because PERSONA fucking copied it.

WOOOOOW, In Sakura cardcaptor's manga perhaps?!?!?

...Power Puff Girls (Mojo Jojo)

It's from a Beatles song you idiots. 

jojo where did i hear this name? in some manga?

...Power Puff Girls (Mojo Jojo)

jojo where did i hear this name? in some manga?

WOOOOOW, In Sakura cardcaptor's manga perhaps?!?!?

this arc alwals reminds me of persona

-.- Persona was made based on Jojo.

The Empress was honestly a pretty scary stand.
iggy is awsome.
RERORERORERORERO
jotaro's reaction is priceless

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics