Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 222votes)

Okusan

Alt Names: alt おくさん Oh! My Sweet Honey!!alt Oku-san
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About a housewife that has moved into a new town trying to adjust to her fairly new married life with certain quirks and encounters with neighbours along the way.
Go to Okusan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 4 Replies

743 Comments

Don't know if this will last on batoto. I've read up to ch.10 and the themes are quite adult...
This is good, another housewife manga :)
@Afrothunder, artist is Masakazu. same artist that did Ichininsei.
WTF!? Do why do people use things like MILF without even knowing what it means. She doesn't have a child, therefore she's not a MILF you idiot.
    • XoM likes this
Gotta love a milf.
boobs...
followed cuz of ( . )( . )
more to come, stay tuned^^
What a cute ditzy housewife!

Stacy's mom has nothing on her!

The husband is a lucky man... Yet why do i feel we'll never see him?
@RoflCat. the NTR one right? actually i liked that one.. eventhough i'm from the Vanilla Faction. Posted Image
...I swear I saw Shiwasu no Okina did a doujin on this...
The husband must be DILIGENT with condom use is all I can say...
@the VogFather i would mind dying to those. would be quite the pleasant death...
you could choke a man with those... i could think of worse ways to die... or knock them out for that matter..
Whoa... housewife manga! :D
who is the artist
Those are huge....!
Gigantic breast..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics