Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 54votes)

Ane Comi

Alt Names: alt Ane Komialt Ane-Comialt Ane-Komialt Siscom
Author: Inoue Kazurou
Artist: Inoue Kazurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The one thing not ordinary about high school student Ryouta is that he has an aspiring manga artist for an older sister. She is so dedicated to her drawing that, despite being 21, she's never really been in a romantic situation. Unfortunately, when she gets her first real job, it's to write an erotic manga. Desperately, she enlists the reluctant Ryouta's help, as a 'model', to figure out how exactly to draw this sort of manga.

The girl, Mana, has no problem with seeing the scenes she plays with her brother as nothing but a hollow reference for her works.... But she fails to realize that her brother seems to become more and more flustered with each 'live performance'.
Go to Ane Comi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Planning to pick it up, need a t/l :P New Window xXMagnusXx
  • 2 Replies

40 Comments

Chpt.7 = Battleship destroyed. KIA.
Lots to say about ch. 7, but I'll limit myself to
Ooohhh, that's gotta hurt.
IT'S ALIVE! *fangirls*
instant favorite
really funny xD
buwahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaha

Dutch wife

buwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Chapter 6: Did you guys notice KissXSis vol 2 at top left panel in pg 13?
I believe there are other references if you guys notice it but my knowledge is not there yet it seem:)
This chapter really made me laughing so HARD XD
Dang. If this is hentai it would follow the usual conclusion. But nope.
I appreciate the limit effort ecchi non-hentai mangakas put on.
chapter 5 feels like its really pushing it. although the hilarity of it comes from the similarity to the real thing.
Spoiler
this manga is hilarious! lol

wish it would have an update though.
It's kind of fun. Nobody should go in with the wrong idea--it's fairly silly, lighthearted mild ero. If you want some of that, this is a good manga to check out.
Uhhh. I think there's been no new scanslations for about half a year or so (Ch5 being the last one)

Pity. I really like this "borderline" manga, wanna see more. ^_^

NB: don't think of harem, that's not gonna happen. More like siscon.
I wonder if any new chapters will scanlated
Wow I thought they stopped scanlating this...
Funny... So... Funny.. Each and every chapter. I think Ch. 5 is by far my favorite... XD.

Harem time, anyone?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics