Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 103votes)

Cross Manage

Alt Names: alt クロス・マネジalt Kurosu maneji
Author: Kaito
Artist: Kaito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hard working" or "passionate" was not in Sakurai’s vocabulary and joining a team sports in school was out of the question. But one day, he accidentally walks in on his female classmate Toyoguchi naked in the locker room and in return for keeping it a secret from everyone else, he is forced to become the manager for the female lacrosse team. Toyoguchi is passionate about lacrosse and was responsible for creating the team for the school. Sakurai reluctantly begins his role as manager but is slowly drawn into Toyoguchi’s personality and begins researching and enjoying the sport. The once lazy Sakurai who was scared of failure now learns to put himself out there and put serious effort into something worthwhile.
Go to Cross Manage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cross Manage error report New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

201 Comments

The oneshot is Godly. The series has promise and harem potential.
Aaarrrggghhh I preferred the Sakurai from the oneshot!
Lol wait, the guy walked in on the girl changing and HE'S the one that gets blackmailed?

Japan sure is a different culture.
Thanks, Kuudere-scans!!!
Well...I'm not into sports manga...
Is this manga any good?
anyone know if some scanlation go to translate the chapters of this manga? I was expected to read it, but anyone translate it TT__TT
No offense, but i tend to think kuudere scans is more suited for monthly series rather than weekly ....
kuudere said they would so be patient :D
Hope a group picks this up soon
any group picking up this series? it has alot of potential with the art and story
Whomever group that will do the series, I will give them a big, fat, wet, smelly kiss.
To be Honest, I thought a story centered around lacrosse would be absurd, but going by the oneshot, it looks really good. Followed, and I can't wait to see the series start :D
Can't wait for the series!
For those who don't know this will get serialized in two weeks from now.
When I first heard about this I said to myself, a Lacross manga? Really? What's next Jump, field hockey? But after giving this a read, it was actually good. Looking forward to see how the rest of it goes.
Go for the blondie. Go for the blondie. GODDAMMIT GO FOR THE BLONDIE!!!!
wow this great, want more
Put me in a dress and call me Flo, but I would find this series far more enjoyable if it got serialized than Kurogane who is sinking like a dead weight in Jump.
That was nice. Benriya, I agree about the art. It's got energy, and the mangaka can do a good job of both quite-realistic looks and quite-caricature-y looks and move well between them. You can see it even just on the first page--you got the fairly-simplified guys yapping, one of them with a big cheerful open mouth. Then you see a fairly detailed, realistic view of the main character's chin and that, leaning back. Then below you zoom out to a quite caricatured look, to capture the fun of his expression . . . good stuff.
I would like to see more by this mangaka.
Laurens: Many sports are just throwing a ball, much the way, say, basketball is just bouncing a ball and soccer/futbol is just kicking a ball. Even in that sense, lacrosse is not just throwing a ball because you don't throw the ball, you use those net stick things.
By all accounts, lacrosse is a pretty dashed good game if you like your sports high speed. But to be sure, it's not cricket.
correction: i meant "in the future" of course :P
apparently it didn't get serialized since this oneshot was published back in april this year :/ but i do hope that the mangaka will get something serialized in the feature because his art is really good imo.
let me guess, this didn´t get serialized?
I'd definitely say making the MC likeable goes a longer way than adding fan service etc but that's just me. Tired of pathetic and cheesy MC's all these "ecchi" mangas are plaguing good art.
first time reading a manga about lacrosse but the MC is likeable. looks interesting.. i follow :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics