Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 126votes)

Shihou Sekai no Ou

Alt Names: alt 四方世界の王alt 四方世界之王alt Shihou Sekai no Ohalt Sihousekai no Ou
Author: Sadakane Shinji
Artist: Amane Takashi
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 1800 B.C. there was an ancient city called Babilim, a very important trade center, and this is where a teenage boy named Namuru lives and attends school. Namuru is instantly attracted to the mysterious new girl in school, Shaz, and she later gets them in trouble with some street thugs when she steals from a merchant. However, Shaz removes the head of the attacker without killing him and scares the thugs away.

She explains to the confused Namuru that she possesses 1/50th blood of Marduk, the city of Babilim’s God of War, and that he does as well. With the blood of a god within him, she explains that they can tap into a small part of the almighty power to manipulate dimensions which in turn allows them to remove and transport objects (explaining the “beheading” of the street thug). What’s even more shocking is that Shaz wants Namuru to help her take over Babilim in order to destroy the kingdom! [vyc]
Go to Shihou Sekai no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

156 Comments

Yes!!! Come home with her!!! Make her make you feel better!!! Posted Image
me like this very much, MC is to shy but he sure got himself full with her lol she to dam sexy.
Interesting i sometimes don't like a wimpy main protagonist but the heroine make up for that with her dominance over him im looking forward to see how they play this story out.
Its very different from any other manga I've read so.. I'm intrigued
"let's go home i'll make you feel good"
...this is the last page isn't it?
*turns page
oh look, it is.
Lets go home already!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!
chapter 2 just for you^^
What's that on page 4?
The guy and the girl.. Can't get anything with google.
The reactions and expressions in this are awesome.
What kind of logic was that man possessing? To be specific, how can you even continue to rant about dying when you're obviously decapitated from your own body?
He it gave it to her.

Gave it to her reeeeal gooood~

Right in the baby maker.
instafollow
Ok as they say mom is always right lol.
OMG, his hand was inside her womb. Does it mean that he just fist fucked her?!!! What a naughty manga. Followed!
Highschool in ancient Babylon...

ok.jpg
Babylonian-era high school complete with mysterious transfer student.
Oh Japan, you and your tropes.
Dat trap!
It's got a nice atmosphere, I like that.
@Ncf, it was pretty easy to understand,

Hope to see more of this, pretty good :D
I´ll need to re-read this just reading it one time isn´t enough to understand it
I really hope some group will pick this up. It seems interesting. The womb touching was kinda... you know... intriguing?^^ And she said "it's not time for that yet". Sure lets your fantasy go wild thinking about future possibilities.
pretty cool but at the same time weird as heck which makes it work i think
Dayum, was planning to upload this myself but couldn't remember the title.
too late >.< already downloaded it and put it in order myself xD
The page order should be fixed now.
damn this is freakin awesome.

PROzess, I choose you!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics