Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 126votes)

Shihou Sekai no Ou

Alt Names: alt 四方世界の王alt 四方世界之王alt Shihou Sekai no Ohalt Sihousekai no Ou
Author: Sadakane Shinji
Artist: Amane Takashi
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 1800 B.C. there was an ancient city called Babilim, a very important trade center, and this is where a teenage boy named Namuru lives and attends school. Namuru is instantly attracted to the mysterious new girl in school, Shaz, and she later gets them in trouble with some street thugs when she steals from a merchant. However, Shaz removes the head of the attacker without killing him and scares the thugs away.

She explains to the confused Namuru that she possesses 1/50th blood of Marduk, the city of Babilim’s God of War, and that he does as well. With the blood of a god within him, she explains that they can tap into a small part of the almighty power to manipulate dimensions which in turn allows them to remove and transport objects (explaining the “beheading” of the street thug). What’s even more shocking is that Shaz wants Namuru to help her take over Babilim in order to destroy the kingdom! [vyc]
Go to Shihou Sekai no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

156 Comments

This chapter was amazing.

ALL HAIL SHAZU-SAMA.

I completely forgot about this. Glad it was picked up.

Shazu is a goddamn genius! That was beautiful. I love the certain amount of humor like with the lion thinking "Yummsies" and Shazu's Dad being even more of badass than originally thought.

Also... Dat Cover Art... Dat Resolution... Dat Convenient Censorship using the Book's Spine... THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR BRINGING THAT IMAGE IN ITS FULL DOUBLE PAGE FRONT AND BACK COVER GLORY!!!!

ALL HAIL EASY GOING SCANS!!! ALL HAIL SHAZU!!!!

Gave it a shot but, while the setting and story are interesting, the characters aren't tolerable. I know from experience that when a girl takes your head off the first time, it's the last time.

This is the kind of story I can sink my teeth into easily. Oh yes. I like the intrigue so far where the greater plot concerns all of the various factions of the ancient world taking notice of what's going on in this one trading city.

lol, "shake that ass". Don't know why, but that had me in stitches.
Stuff's really heating up now, can't wait to see what happens next!

!JesuchristBudhaAláTatsuya¡

New chapters,after years.In your face,Guts.

Babylonian-era high school complete with mysterious transfer student.
Oh Japan, you and your tropes.

Add on to that, the female lead is actually the daughter of an overprotective Babylonian Yakuza Boss.

Also this magic system brings a whole new meaning to Geometry Wars.

Love the setting and story so far.

MC. I think now is the time to hit the 'nope nope nope' button and run for the hills.

MC is a huge M for the heroine

MC. I think now is the time to hit the 'nope nope nope' button and run for the hills.

Pages for chapter 2 are out of order for Easy going scans version.

It should be fixed now.

Pages for chapter 2 are out of order for Easy going scans version.

Spoiler

Holy necro, thank you Santa egs Let's hope this will get past chapter 2

yes, it gets past chapter 2 since I like it ^^~!

HOLY CRACKERS! IT LIVES!

Holy necro, thank you Santa egs Let's hope this will get past chapter 2

Still doing that belly dance I started in October. Wonder if I master it, my stomach will be displaced in reality, like the Namuru's head was for awhile. One can dream.

I'm going to keep this series page open in a tab, FOREVER. Such is the desire.

I can't believe I found this! It's been so long since I was hyped up at it being translated, and then saddened shortly after. This gem needs some love.

comedy? ecchi? time for some funny fap action .... wait WHAT THE FUCK .... WOMB TOUCHING ... HEAD JUGGLING ...... wtffff

i wanna know what happens next!
@adva Don't really see the MC as wimpy more just laid back
Want moar!!! Love it so far!
Love the dominating female protagonist archetype.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics