Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 172votes)

Idol Pretender

Alt Names: alt จู่ๆผมก็กลายเป็นไอดอลalt アイドル・プリテンダーalt Kargerin len Idolalt Pura-Pura Jadi Idol
Author: Haruse Hiroki
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita Chinami who aims to be a man among men accidentally drinks a very expensive magical medicine that changes his gender. And the only way she (formerly he) can change back to normal is to buy again that very expensive medicine. And his friend tells him the fastest way to do that is to become an idol.
Go to Idol Pretender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Has this manga stopped? New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies

307 Comments

Wow, how loose is rin's shirt? It opens every time!
Woah, probably the first time I've seen an author getting this wacky with gender bender.
Oguri ftw lol
Oguri, the man among the man.. bows down
w(_ _)w
Secundum, Chapters being released is common, and may not be stopped especially in Japan. That is why many authors wants the online manga websites to wait for a day or two after the release, then they can upload it onto their mangawebsites. MF violated this rule, and had done many selfish acts over the years. Comparing Batoto to Mangafox, is like comparing a policeman and a con artist.
Oguri=pro.
Ougri is by far the best character in this manga
Sigh. Chinami likes Yuika, but is developing feelings for Oguri. Yuika likes Chinami. Aoi likes Chinami. Rin likes Oguri. Oguri likes Oguri.

Heck, let's throw in more love Squares, Triangles, Hexagons.... Fsfdfbasfbjhfbsfds
i swear Ougri is the quickest striper i have ever seen
It's only been 7 chapters and already my head is spinning trying to keep track of who is what and is in love with who.

IN SO CONFUSED
Posted Image
We have 1 guy transforms into a girl, 2 guys cross-dress as girls, and now 1 girl cross-dresses as a guy. There's only one girl left that seem normal. Come on, do something with her!
wow, it's interesting ^^
This is so weird and at the same time interesting. Now, how is this weird love blob going to end!?
Wahahahahahaha Go Oguri!
The love arrows are going wild~!
The script for the movie...just like japanese commercials.
Page 22-23: Totally saw that coming, doesn't take away from my enjoyment. And enjoy it I did.
Page 34: Not sure whether to call that creative or... brave? Stupid? I dunno. It's Oguri, that should say it all.
Ooh! Cute~! she (he) reminds me of Kogure, the one in
my profile photo :3
>implying Chinami hasn't been cute the whole time.
sorry, I meant, he (she) got even cuter!
Why are people discussing about manga hosting sites here? ><:
Go Batoto!
I very much doubt that.
Batoto is big, but Mangafox dwarfs it immensly.
Plus Batoto keep being brought up on various Anonymous forums...
Which is never a good sign.
Mangafox=Anonymous?
Secundum my friend, Robin Hood is criminal in the eyes of the government and the rich while normal people see him as hero. Well if i remember correctly in school they teach us not to make absolute claim without evidence so if all mangaka want to shut down online reading then you need to give me prove friend and from all of them of course. By the way i agree that Batoto has a good forum and expand fast soon will they be bigger than mangafox
Secundum my friend, Robin Hood is criminal in the eyes of the government and the rich while normal people see him as hero. Well if i remember correctly in school they teach us not to make absolute claim without evidence so if all mangaka want to shut down online reading then you need to give me prove friend and from all of them of course. By the way i agree that Batoto has a good forum and expand fast soon will they be bigger than mangafox
The thing is, Robin Hood was still a criminal.
If they could, the mangakas would take out all the scanlation teams, and all reading sites.
Oh yeah, and Batoto has good forums too.
Secundum my friend again restrain from insult other, what the translator do are not much different than Robin Hood....and as you already know nothing can function normally without the touch of money; batoto keep the advertisement to the minimum and share the profit with the translator while mangafox is doing the opposite. This is more about morality than petty money problems and by the way i agree with you about the site layout; batoto is much better due the fact that is use monochromatic color theme and it doesn't have the flashy advertisement banner that divert the flow of visual concentration thus destroy the aesthetics of the website.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics