Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 140votes)

Imperial Guards

Alt Names: alt 皇国の守護者alt Koukoku no Shugosha
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Itoh Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An elite military unit conducts its duties alongside sabertooth tigers trained to assist their human masters. The Royal Kingdom invades the Empire in their desire for world dominion...after the disastrous opening battle of the war, the unit fights to save not only itself but their comrades from the enemy.
Go to Imperial Guards Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The rest of the volumes New Window Deathknight1189
  • 3 Replies

123 Comments

Shinjo is a good commander, his plan is excellent, despite was ruined by 4 idiots, he still save most of his force to retreat without let enemy know they have tigers.

Anyway, in real life, even if those four idiots alive, they will be executed later by disobey order.

This idots were guideded by the real commander of the unit, they not disobey the Order, only ruin the plan because act by impulse and did not know the plan of shingo.

Shinjo is a good commander, his plan is excellent, despite was ruined by 4 idiots, he still save most of his force to retreat without let enemy know they have tigers.

Anyway, in real life, even if those four idiots alive, they will be executed later by disobey order.

i like you shinjoooo ^^, if i have a captain i want it to be shinjo

Well this is better than nothing and no high school of the dead

I'm loving this o0

Holy fucking shit. This got updated.

I seriously need more of this. Sabertooth tigers don't get enough love.
Spoiler

Oh god it's alive. 

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Yay :D Been waiting for this for a long time!

New chapter? Awesome!

hell yea, finally new translators. thanks guys! 

this series is awesome, why nobody pick it up until now ? T_T

Hell Yeah, UPDATE.

Don't let us down, new scanlator.

IT'S HAPPENING

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

This needs updates!
Really interesting, I like it!
I;m hook! Moar please!
I think the group is dead because there hasn't been a year since they updated anything in there blog i think.
I remember this. I loved it but it was discontinued... Hopefully a scanalation group will pick this up.
More than two years since the release, and the group seems to be dead.
Someone please upload chapter 1 for me because i have no idea how to :( Link for the download http://www.general-files.com/download/gs46505d8dhfi0/Koukoku%20no%20Shugosha%20vol01%20ch01%5BMilky%20Translation%5D.rar.html

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics