Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 140votes)

Imperial Guards

Alt Names: alt 皇国の守護者alt Koukoku no Shugosha
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Itoh Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An elite military unit conducts its duties alongside sabertooth tigers trained to assist their human masters. The Royal Kingdom invades the Empire in their desire for world dominion...after the disastrous opening battle of the war, the unit fights to save not only itself but their comrades from the enemy.
Go to Imperial Guards Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The rest of the volumes New Window Deathknight1189
  • 3 Replies

123 Comments

I preferred Planetary Belts over Luminous Belts.

We're only at vol.3 and I think this series can wrap itself up in about 8-10 more chapters

5 Volumes in total with about 6 chapters per a volume, so there is roughly 15 chapters left.

;_; But this was so good! Fuck you world.

We're only at vol.3 and I think this series can wrap itself up in about 8-10 more chapters

;_; But this was so good! Fuck you world.

That's not alot :(

Anyone know how many raws are out?¿p

It ends in vol 5. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2905

Anyone know how many raws are out?

Yeah, some chapters from the recent batch have some pages in the wrong order. Translation has some typos here and there, as well, but that's to be expected after doing them so quickly.

It's strange to think that High School of the Dead's author is writing this, but I can see his influences in the story. Things just keep getting worse and worse, unpleasant decisions have to be taken, there's military stuff and politics... Speaking of which, those last two are fitting with Itoh Yu's style.

The two make an odd pair, but it works, surprisingly.

ch 13 page are messed up

so much bad stuff happening. pillaging and rape, ntr-ish situation with the girl the MC likes, their plans hitting a major hiccup, but out of all of that, the child dying left the worst impression.

Is it just me or are some chapters not in the correct order?? It's pretty confusing

Nonetheless thanks for the new chapters! :D

Wow, so many chapters all of a sudden. Thanks, World Three! This is a great moment to catch up.

Aww yeaaa I needed some sabertooth tigers in my life. 

Thank you world three, awesome chapter!

Thank you for the update ! I'm quite in fond of this work !

This is awesome! thanks for the update World Three!!!

Based World Three.

• pen likes this

World Three you guys are the OG's

Good looks to all your smoothness, keeping us in the know about what's good with all this dope manga.

Much respect.

Many thanks for those chapters! I have never seen or heard of this manga, but it is surprisingly well written. I highly enjoyed them and will look forward to future chapters if the scan team has the good fortune of possessing additional volumes.

Cheerio!

Thanks for the new chapters !

Sounds like someone isn't into boob physics.

Kinda. Fanservice is annoying when there is too much. I realized that I made a mistake between the two SATOU tho.

This manga is way better than the rest of his work filled with fanservice.

Sounds like someone isn't into boob physics.

thx for the release!

Spoiler

It's dinner time!

Engrish is funny.

This manga is way better than the rest of his work filled with fanservice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics