Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 59votes)

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

Alt Names: alt เมื่อความรัก... มาทักทายalt 今天 开始恋爱吧alt 今日、恋をはじめますalt Hoy comienza nuestro amoralt Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasualt Kyou, Koi o Hajimemasualt Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasualt Today, Love Starts!alt Today, our love beginsalt Today, We'll Start Our Lovealt Tsubaki Love
Author: Minami Kanan
Artist: Minami Kanan
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsubaki is a girl who loves making her younger sister's hair pretty every morning, but she doesn't think that kind of style suits herself! The day of her High School Beginning Ceremony, after she failed in being the top student (who usually makes the ceremony speech), she finds herself sitting next to the actual top student of the first years, the worst rude guy ever, Kyouta. She ends up cutting his hair on purpose because of the bad things he says to her. Kyouta demands that Tsubaki pay him back with her body, but Tsubaki fixes his hair instead--making it even shorter! After that, Kyouta unexpectedly kisses Tsubaki and swears that he'll make her his woman.
Go to Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 4 Replies

43 Comments

@Jack I don't think we're kinda on the same page here. o____o Wrong manga bro.
Jack, are we reading the same series here?
This series is so pathetic sometimes. The girl is desperate, clingy, and annoying. The guy is a jackass jerk piece of shit that molests his girlfriend every chance he gets. The girl meanwhile gets molest by different guys everyday while his boyfriend misunderstands, rages, and blames his bitch for sleeping around. Cycle repeats as new guys are introduced.
Damn, and I thought Hibino finally got her act together...and it it's gone! She is going round in circles!
Spoiler
ahhh.... now its really your fault for being sooooo.... uurrghghh!!!

a seesaw of emotions..
Hibino needs to stop pushing all the blame onto herself and actually talk to Kyouta about it.

Also, latest chapter made me sad q__q
I love this manga, a new update came out today
ahhh.. how cool tsubaki is... :D a guy like that? whheeww!
Hibino scares me. That's a dangerous kind of low self-esteem... Yeesh e.e
I love this manga, but ugh the latest chapters are really getting to me hahahaha I can TOTALLY relate to her
she should rely more on him but her jealousy is totally understandable ><
i appreciate how they've shown strong emotion of jealousy... it is an issue that strikes everyone... i'm looking forward how would hibino control it... will she overcome or succumb? how tsubaki would react? will he still be patient or jump ship....?
hope the relationship won't go wasted though...
Ehh, Stupid Tsubaki.
I love this manga sooo much >.<
what about chaps 1-59?
Only Shoujo manga I read :D and I Love it
Cant wait for the live-action! I just hope they can give justice to this series! Go Tsubaki & Hibino!!
Thanks for the updates! & cant wait for the next ones!! xD
like this series....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics