Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 309votes)

Shishunki na Adam

Alt Names: alt Adam in Pubertyalt Adão na Puberdadealt Ang Pagbibinata ni Adamalt 青春期的亚当alt 청소년 아담alt Shishunki na Adam: Evil Eyesalt 思春期なアダム
Author: Sakaki Kasa
Artist: Amagai Yukino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A noisy little family, a cheerful group of classmates, and a boy, born on the first year of the lunar calendar living a never changing life. Then one day he notices a girl in his class shrouded in mystery. Her name is Makina. However, the boy just can't seem to bring himself to talk to Makina. Then one day, before the first lunar calendar month, another mysterious beauty appears. Her name is Lucia, and as she leans in as if she is going to kiss him, she tells him about a mysterious power hidden inside him called "Snake Eyes"...

adaptation of the light novel series written by Sakaki Kasa with illustrations by Amagai Yukino
Go to Shishunki na Adam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishunki na Adam spoiler and light novel New Window a7davidz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions; Warning: Spoilers Ahead New Window DrkTempest
  • 2 Replies

722 Comments

...Wait, which one's a trap?
Traps confuse me.
the cover kind of remind me of shana
for the record we're not stalled on any series we're actually caught up on.
what the fuck are you even talking about?
no...
i do not hate anyone... i am realist...
it only suffices to look at this group's history to realize that...

then again... is not hatred... it's called being realist... is OK to stall something after 10 chapters... but man... stall something right after chapter "between 1 and 3"
good lord almighty...
Nice story... No romance tag? Anyways, I feel like I've seen this drawing style before... From a hentai...
@Skarto haters gonna hate
meh, Cute characters are cute, I don't give a fuck if they are a trap, I'll gradly tread on that landmine to get to the cuteness
Enju of the Blue Flame is kind of like Shana but Blue and with a bigger chest
$5 this guys will somehow manage to stall this at some point even tho is a bi-monthly thing for quite a while and then pick something else, rinse & repeat.
WHY THE BEST GIRL MUST BE A TRAP. FUCK YOU JAPAN. >:(
its published in bimonthly magazine so that sucks.
I took one glance at this manga's thumbnail on the Batoto homepage and immediately thought it was Shana.
Interesting , but seems like a mix from shakugan no shana and code geass was my first impression , but not to sure of it =)
We could've made the title sound way worse in English. try "Pubescant Adam" yeah no thanks. That being said, we translated the title because it makes more sense that way to English readers, and I'd prefer it if it were kept that way on the title rather than put in weeaboo transliteration.
I like the MC
Changed name to the japanese one, it looks and sounds better.
I already feel this is going to be a harem.
Pretty short first chapter, I want more! ㅠ_ㅠ
FINALLY! IT'S HERE!
First O_o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics