Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 44votes)

Melancholy World

Alt Names: alt 空挺懐古都市alt Kuutei Kaiko Toshi
Author: Ishizue Kachiru
Artist: Ishizue Kachiru
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A devastating disease called Melancholia spreads across certain areas of the city, causing the unfortunate person to lose their memories of their most important person. Kazanami Toki is unaware that he has caught the incurable disease, but "by chance" he meets his forgotten lover, Hanamiya Yuna. After their fateful encounter, he is left with a strange feeling he is unable to understand...
Go to Melancholy World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

im completely smitten by the art and story

Can you do something about the font, Lunoxus ? It looks too thin and hard to read.

It's already been two years? I totally forgot about this one, thanks a lot scanlator, Lunoxus.

I fell in love with this a few years ago, and kept eagerly waiting for a new chapter. Finally here it is! I'm super glad it got picked up again! Thanks so much Lunoxus!!! 

There is a new chapter?!

I don't understand what is the sad part about it I didn't feel it was a sad story.

I guess its not that sad of a story... it's just a touch Melancholy.

I don't understand what is the sad part about it I didn't feel it was a sad story.

So sad.
Made me depressed too :(
@DOUBLEMIBBER: There are four more chapters =P
(Well, four more chapters for volume one anyway.)
It seems like a oneshot
I feel ABSOLUTELY AWFUL
It makes me so sad and depressed but at the same time i like it
10/10
An appropriate use of the word 'melancholy.'
This is beautiful
This is a great story.
I love this. Memorial distance between each other instead of spatial difference. Good pick.
OK, I wasn't expecting a sad story *whimpers* But I'm very intrigued.

@YandereYan: The artist of Ilegenes :)
It just pulls at the heartstrings.
Well written, but some little details are a bit difficult to understand. nothing central to the premise of the story, but it's the little things that make up the bigger picture, you know?

Otherwise, love the art. I expected nothing less from the creator of Ilesgenes.
Aw... That made me sad :(

Story seems interesting and I like the art style.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics