Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 202votes)

Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai

Alt Names: alt 彼女はソレを我慢できないalt Dia tak bisa menahannyaalt Kanojo wa Sore o Gaman Dekinaialt She can not bear it
Author: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Artist: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kusabana Ryouta is a normal highschool boy, except that he always wears a full body dog suit and never takes it off.
Things were just like always until he accidentally drops the bag of the girl he likes, and her sports pants fall out. And just when he picked them up - wondering how they smelled -, the new homeroom Teacher Kizawa Ayame AKA Ayane-Chan catches him in the act. Pleading that he will do anything if she doesn't tell anyone about this, she agrees, but asks him: "In exchange will you let me sniffle your body?".
Go to Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you pity the main character? New Window Anthill_Inside
  • 5 Replies

428 Comments

@qber, You're thinking Love Pheromone No.5. It's kinda different, though; this girl is into stink, not sweet scents.
Lovely.
Spoiler
I... have no words for this.
We all know it. In that costume is some incredible bishonen character.
donno if PROzess is the devil, or just his right hand.
for some weird reason everything Prozess has released that I have read has ended up in my follow list.
for some weird reason everything Prozess has released that I have read has ended up in my follow list.
wow so simple yet so interesting
Prozess can i sniffle you?
Okay just.. what the hell...
Don't care, It's PRO-manga. Follow.
Kinky.
wtf happened ?
Looks fun lol, i wonder if he's actually thin lol
:D
He probably got thin because of heavy daily sweating during that year...
Nice fetish release.
PROzess should change his nick to RULEzess IMO.
Would you call her a b*tch in heat? Side note, don't hate on Aku no Hana.
The scene with the PE clothes reminded me of Aku no Hana...I suddenly thought "Not this crap again!" and then bang...awesome ensued!
Followed.
Posted ImageFurry!!!!!!!
Thank you PROzess-sama!!!
Crap, this was better than expected =03. And since it's only 1 vol, they won't be BS'ing around. Can't wait to see more of this (^,^)
PROzess ur so amazing that ur my hero :)
99% of a release made by PROzess goes to my follow list :D
A bad dream? I think you mean badass dream
I also think he's probably a super hottie by now or a work in progress.
there was one about some gal who had a smell fetish and a crush on some glasses girl(of the plain-and-meek glasses archetype).
somehow i´m expecting him to be quite good looking now...or that we will never see him even unto the end of the manga
o.O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics