Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 144votes)

Franken Fran

Alt Names: alt フランケン・ふらんalt 科学怪人少女alt 疯狂怪医芙兰alt Franken Furanalt Franken-Furan
Author: Kigitsu Katsuhisa
Artist: Kigitsu Katsuhisa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fran can make anyone into anything, raise the dead, switch heads and bodies, and give you those eyes that you've always wanted. But do you actually want them? Is it a good thing to raise the dead? Do the ends justify the means? And does Fran care?

Warning: some chapters have near-guro content
Go to Franken Fran Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Didn't see the end coming... and the next-to-last chapter was full of win.
Sad that it's ending, it's one of the most unpredictable and interesting manga I've read so far...
sudden end, but good.
wait it's over! and ch 60 finally gave Fran a real personality that is not one of a sociopath.
Aw, the last chapter already? Well, it was enjoyable while it lasted. Looking forward to the author's next work.
Nooooooooooo! It's over?!
T_T
Awwh. The last chapter. I hope that meant that she lived though.
Yikes, got cut off.

I meant to say it was a good way to end it if it was suddenly cancelled.
I think that was a good way to end it if it.
Wow.. no more fran?? ;(
Too bad its over but at least the last chapter made me remember all the crazy stuff that happened in the whole manga
gavrill <3
Veronica hngg
What the hell did I just read? Instant follow button from me. :P
It's twisted, revolting, and gruesome, yet hilarious and entertaining to watch, that's Franken Fran in a nutshell :) Also, Fran is awesome. Not recommended for the faint of heart
ch:59 - gangrape and blackmail : the most common act in japan ;)
Cynical, yet brilliant, a must read for those who can handle strong images coupled with twisted ideas.
If you start reading this the chapters get out of order, just a heads up :P
hehehe

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics