Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 98votes)

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki

Alt Names: alt おおかみこどもの雨と雪alt Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yukialt 늑대아이 아메와 유키alt Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
Author: Hosoda Mamoru
Artist: Yu
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Hana falls in love with a young interloper she encounters in her college class, the last thing she expects to learn is that he is part wolf. Instead of rejecting her lover upon learning his secret, she accepts him with open arms. Soon, the couple is expecting their first child, and a cozy picture of family life unfolds. But after what seems like a mere moment of bliss to Hana, the father of her children is tragically taken from her. Life as a single mother is hard in any situation, but when your children walk a fine line between man and beast, the rules of parenting all but go out the window. With no one to turn to, how will Hana survive?
Go to Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 4 Replies
Topic Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki Movie Promotional Videos New Window Tio Alexander
  • 0 Replies

146 Comments

Sad.
chapter 2 is awesome but I tell you guys, wait till you see chapter 3, totally CUTE!
Apparently the movie is by same as Summer Wars and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. I liked the two. This theme is a bit odd for me but I'll watch it when it gets subbed because of his previous works.

@hero I agree with the comments below - it's too abstract right now. It's still beyond my imagination.
If you guys are really interested in this manga, you should watch the movie
The art seems vaguely familiar
hm seems god sofar lol way to drop the wolf bomb
if no one things this is adorable after reading the first chapter, i donno wat to say.
Strange, how 50+ pages sometimes seem too short.
Its not an anime series but a movie fyi althought it hasnt yet been subbed looking forward to this big time
@hero
It was the actual summary tho.
interesting~
plz, whoever did the description, that was way to much spoiler.
Damn i want to watch the movie!
I've been waiting for this!! I spent time in Japan this summer and saw the anime preview playing in a bookstore, but I'm not fluent in Japanese so I couldn't read ;-; thanks so much <3

Spoiler
Ill Follow this see where it goes, liking it so far
nvm forget i said supernatural saw fantasy tag LOL
Needs a super natural tag for sure. Also a discription would be nice. I'll put on follow for now.
Look nice, im going to Follow this!
Interdasting.
But yeah, there isn't enough content to really know what this is about, or rather, the general genre of the thing.
Still need more chapter to adjust. My mind is a little confused.
here is chapter one, tell use what you think of this project plz.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics