Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

that why dont try to have sex with you frind love
you frind kill you what a story
Nice PRO!!! I thought this manga is never gonna be translated!! Thanks dude! I owe you one!!

PS: does this even need a cleaner? I mean its an online manga... O_o
he doesnt even seem like a player to me
I would't say is just jelly, im sure the mc fuck with the friends crush and the gal end been a mess or even killing her self.
Is just my wild guess, so dont take me serious xD
Main character just needs to turn gay. Problem solved.
what the... school days meets the butterfly effect?
So the whole point of this manga is because of the
Posted ImageGuy went crazy jealous...worst friend ever...
...I'm so following this
The plot looks interesting and the art is quite good. Following for now.
Harem route is out of bounds already huh.

Booby megane is good enough too :)
If only he considered striking preemptively or preparing something for self-defence instead of going celibate and playing wingman.
3 girls introduced already, hope for more to come
doutei > virgin boy
LOL at the description... i'll start reading right away then.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics