Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

yes, thanks for the update.
sooo cuteee!!!!
thanks for the updates!! =)
Enjoy your last chapter for now
There are no watermarks for Chapter 33.

Also! Interesting chapter. I wonder who that woman was. I can only guess that it was the grandmother on the mother's side of the twins.
This is an example of what other readers get: http://www.mangachapter.net/5828/seishun-forget/12-4.html

Scroll through the pages~
If places like MF end up not grabbing the entire page end editing, the watermarks can be made to be more obstructive. If they do, I guess it's back to the old method? I don't know, just tossing in my two cents.
I posted this in the old watermarks thread, but shall post here as well.

"http://vatoto.com/read/_/76284/seishun-forget_v3_ch12_by_manga-heaven/3 See something? Now try to save that page... I would have never guessed that was possible! Now what if groups did that to every page? Places like Mangafox would get the watermarked pages (or use a lot more effort to get lower-quality pages) while Batoto still gets the clean copies!"
I really like the manga and it is very cute. It is a shame that the watermarks are covering up so much of it ~___~"
Anyways, it won't kill me to read it here instead of mangafox or mangareader so I guess I will if I can.
No one said you shall enjoy it....
For enjoyment there is the non-watermarked version of the previous release....
Congratz, i won't read it on mangafox & co. Here neither.
Can't say i enjoy reading such a cute manga with such horrible watermarks.
Continue to read here and the watermarks will disappear someday
Ok .
I followed what you said , I am reading it in Batoto , but what`s the big deal ? How can I enjoy reading if in all the pages , there are watermarks .
w00t nice chapter :)
who could ask for in a story! I happy to read another chapter since I really thought their would be no more! :D
Um. Well, I dunno what heinousness got expunged.
Anyhoo, this manga is perhaps the most extreme cuteness overload ever inked. And I mean that in a good way--you just can't resist those twins, they require to be squished and hugged and squee'd at.
This comments section was intended for fans to post their opinion about the series itself; topics that are not specifically related to your opinion about the story do not belong here. If you have comments about the scanlation group, their policies, spoilers, or chapter discussions, you should utilize the forum to do so.

All comments that did not meet this requirement, whether made by a fan of the series or the scanlator themselves, have been unapproved. I will hope that we can all conduct ourselves like mature persons in the future, or at least use the appropriate medium to share your opinions (or trolling needs).

Thank you for your time...

Regards,

FuBuLy
so.. sweet X)
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics