Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter!

As much I enjoyed this one, I was really hoping for more moments with Matsunaga and Shiharu. Nakamura is cool and all that, but I don't think we're going to have a victorious childhood friend scenario here.
Love this series. Thanks for your hardwork Japanzai :)
Awesome, thanks for the new chapter Japanzai
I can't wait for the next chapter!!!... 4 weeks more? no pls :C
This manga is the reason i came to Batoto.net <3 please keep going the good work. I love the manga so much. Its cuteness overload like rainbowpie!
oh man. the first like 25 chapters had me tearing up and crying from how heart warming it is <3....
If only Matsunaga had been there... Shiharu in a swimsuit hehehe...
I need another chap!!!
pure sweetness every chapter
Hah. Now I wonder what Shiharu-chan's going to do~
yay new chapter <3
Aoi and Akane look like Len and Rin... <3

Fanfiction time?
Akane looks like she's going to grow up just nicely... Aoi too. Oh yeah.
Smashing chapter!

I can't wait until the next chapter. I'm wondering how Shiharu would deal with Matsunaga and her newfound revelation. Thanks for the new chapter! Hope you upload the next one soon. You're doing a great work!
Thx for the chap :DDD
Thanks for the new chapter
Because of a double upload-.-
I wonder why 33.5 keeps reappearing as NEW on my watch list.
"The atmosphere is more intoxicating than alcohol..."

Can you fall in love with her any faster, Seiji? (I'm being ironic, he's taking his sweet time)
Yeah, we just need to release 3 more volumes, then we're caught up!!
Hm? Did we finally catch up to the manga in Japan?
Ahhh, Love So Life is always so relaxing.
Now I want donuts. Or ice cream. Or jello.
Spoiler
Guess PROzess didn't see FuBuLy's post >_> Troll much?
"Continue to read here and the watermarks will disappear someday"? Great way to have people stay on this site instead of MF, etc. How about being a bit nicer? A please and a thank you wouldn't kill you.

Cute manga~ I wish it came out in English in Canada T~T I'd buy the entire series if it were.. Not to sound like a grandma or anything but the chapters give realllyy good childcare tips. I had experienced half the situations that were in the chapters when I had to care for my little cousins every time I vacationed to my home country and I always could never figure out what to do. I admire this mangaka :D <3
"Enjoy your last chapter for now" -PROzess

AHAHAHA, I just have to laugh at how much the comment sounds like a death threat. Otherwise, I'll be sitting here with the rest of the fandom... Waiting out the days till we can get 34.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics