Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

Thank you Fallen Syndicate for translating the final few chapters!!

I'm more than a bit sad.  I felt the end came in a rush and I really wasn't ready for it to be over yet.  This has been one of my favorite shoujos of all time, thanks for the memories!

~~Dos

I'm a bit dissapointed, expected time skip ending where they would show how shiharu gave birth to, guess what? That's right to TWINS, now that would be funny, sweet, heart melting scene. Nevertheless it was a good shoujo manga that sometimes gave me diabetes, satysfiyng my daily dose.

Beautiful ending. So happy. So perfect.

Of course, I have to mention this, though – don't forget everyone: there's a Sequel manga, called "Life So Happy!" Can't wait for it to start translation!

Nice trip on this one, i am not a shoujo fan but this one is really good, i hope there are after stories, specially about them married and with kids.

Thank you Kouchi Kaede Sensei.

Thank you Fallen Syndicate.

Alright! Who's going to their wedding?  :batoto_010:

200_s.gif

Deeply satisfying, far too adorable and not too sappy. I declare this to be my favorite shoujo manga ever.

srvosAG.gif

wow what a ride. I would like to thank everyone that worked on this project for the past years and especially to the author of this wonderful series for giving me one of my favorite manga of all time.

That ending left some things to be desired.

Won't take down the whole Manga though, still one of the best ever.

There are a couple other side chapters that go further into everyone's futures. Let's hope those get scanlated soon :)

That ending left some things to be desired.

Won't take down the whole Manga though, still one of the best ever.

after all these years it's finally done. good ending, but not great. would've liked to at least see a wedding invitation or a better excuse from Matsunaga, but I'm just so happy seeing everyone together again! >.<

where is my timeskip for teenage Aoi and Akane?

are they not adorable anymore when they are in middleschool?

well... thanks for the 106 diabetes chapters trip, batoto and scanlators... it's been a fun feel trip

Couldn't agree more with the comments after the series ended.

But man, the artist really did a good job in how Shiharu looked after she has grown up!

Would love to have a series of slice-of-life with daily lives of Seiji and Shiharu.

Spoiler

They look so great together!

Undoubtedly, one of my favorite Shoujo manga!
An extra chapter with a wedding would be great! 

His rationale was even crummier than I had expected it to be. Really? Neglected her for over 5 years because he was afraid he "couldn't hold back"?

Geh, shoujo manga, you bastard. It was a happy ending, but strange they ended it there instead of a wedding or something.
Thanks for the ride scanlators, and thanks for the fun times, batoto residents~ We don't have many peaceful non aggressive comment sections these days, these oasis are valuable.

Aoi's going to learn the meaning of NTR pretty young. Wonder how he's going to grow up now.

NTR doesn't mean what you think it means, not even in its newer, broader usage. A child's innocent first love and first heartbreak is really not the kind of experience you'd associate with impotence and outrage and cheating and all the bad stuff people associate with the term...

I just start read this series exactly 1 week ago, and now, it's already complete. Well, I'm so happy now, but at the same time, dissapointed with the ending.. i took the risk for not studying seriously for my make up exam, and not watching euro 2016 T.T fortunately, my make up exam going well, and my favourite team win, and I hope will winning this competion (sorry for my sudden long talk here) But really, I'm really really dissapointed with some kind of ending like this..

YAYY!! While I would have LOVED a wedding scene, I'm happy that they FINALLY KISSED and are official!! Maybe the sequel can touch on their relationship? *_*

Aoi's going to learn the meaning of NTR pretty young. Wonder how he's going to grow up now.

Read Life so Happy (sequel to this, twins aged up around 3 years? with one chapter out by shoujo sense)

Spoiler

I think there are plans to continue the sequel (although it was only supposeto be one chapter.. I forget where I read that info.. sorry) 

AHSKJFJAKJSFKASDASNKKANGKLJSKFJAKLSJFKLAJSD@!#!@#!@$!@%!

Hours after reading ch. 104, I come back to find the series finished! O.O

Well played, LSL team; Well Played.

On another note:

Spoiler

b9dz4NF.png

The restroom trip that forever changed Ao-kun's life.

What a perfect, quaint little ending.

Good series please do the two chapters about the twins!

...I have to say...

Jumps around while squealing incoherently.

I've been waiting for this to end for years. Did not disappoint.

Coincidentally, while I was reading, my soft playlist was in the background and the song that was up was "Earth" by Hans Zimmer for ch 105-106. IT SET THE TONE GOSH DANG IT! IT SET THE TONE!

...and I melted.

*Edit*

And a quick thank you to the scanlation team.

YOU ROCK!~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics