Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

@Eogog, do you know what a brain is?
I don't always read sports manga, but when I do it needs more Yuki-chan.
@Eogog, I didn't say that, Serostar did. And actually, women are better at a lot of things. Such as cleaning, organizing, washing, cooking (most of the time), as well as a lot of things that men just can't do. This isn't me stereotyping "Oh women belong in the kitchen", but is actually something I've seen. There are exceptions, but still.

Anyway, I really like this manga. Especially the just epic parts. Like the nipple ticket. And I don't like that guy, but I usually hate all antagonists anyway.
"@ Seed, for things that do not involve strength, size, or speed, yes women are essentially equal to men"

So... essentially, what you're saying is that women are "better" at nothing?
At this point I'll just say I strongly disagree. Watching women play sports with the same rules and regulations as their male counterparts, it's painfully obvious that overall they are just physically less capable to do the things that their male counterparts do commonly. In the WNBA compared to NBA, the 3 point line is nearly 3 ft. closer to the basket for this simple reason. It's cool to think there's some societal reason why women & men don't compete with each other in pro sports, but I guarantee you, if there was a female that could compete with the males at a level that would be worth the minimum salary requirements for the various leagues they would be signed in a heartbeat BC the merchandise sales and positive publicity would be worth just about whatever negatives were associated with it.
@Serostar Im not really taking a side on either point, I find it too troublesome and people really like arguing about it, whatever you choose.. Its quite annoying, actually. But yes, I do understand that. But sports arent just about physical attributes and how big a players muscles are. And I think that if women seriously tried at sports, we could see a viable cross gender major league competitions in the near future..

And I dont understand about the golf thing, once you past a certain threshold, it doesnt really matter how hard you hit the ball in golf, sometimes you even need to hit it softly. Its more about technique, which im not sure if males are considerably better at than females in terms of base physique.

/shrug.
@ Seed, for things that do not involve strength, size, or speed, yes women are essentially equal to men, and the differences are more based on what you're saying with gender roles and social expectations. And as you mentioned, I'm sure there are girls who can fight on par or better with almost any man. HOWEVER, in sporting events, there is a HUGE difference between male physical ability & female physical ability. Watch the WNBA some time & tell me if those ladies could play in it's male counterpart. It's like night & day. There's a huge difference between them, mostly due to higher levels of testosterone which leads to more muscle in males, but it also has to do with male bone structure, body make up & such. If you remember, there was a female golfer a few years ago that was dominating her female competition something serious. She tried to join some of the main pro tourneys & AFAIK never seriously competed. And that's GOLF. Any sport that has just about any contact is going to be completely dominated by the generally larger, stronger, faster males. It's not sexist, it's not discriminatory, it's simply biology. About the only sport I could see females competing w/ males in seriously would be endurance running, as last I read up on it most females have more slow-twitch muscles while males have more fast-twitch muscles. And AFAIK they still don't compete.
Those girls truly are pervert, if not why are they running around cosplaying with such vulgar clothes?
I think it's funny that the girls react in shock at the possible accusation that they're a bunch of perverts, then dress up in what amounts to fetish cosplay to go charging around the school picking fights with random people.
@Nolanar I think those faces are from.. Kaiji? Or one of that authors mangas. Whatever its called. I forget.
On a side note: Just think of how awesome this manga would be with the MC from Highschool DxD/Trinity Seven, without a girl that always comes in at the wrong moment to break up the.. "hentai potential scene" :o
@MrPoogly I hate to admit this, but there are many social differences between men and women, dating back to the stone ages (Though its a lot better now than it was back then. But dont tell that to the feminists. Its funny seeing them protest about stupid crap). Barriers and such have been in place for centuries, nay, millenia. And THATS why there is no Female UFC, and Female wrestlers are a joke, mostly just fanservice. But I know quite a few girls who could kick your ass I bet.

Girls in society now are mostly seen as frail, delicate beings who have to stay in the kitchen and be the perfect housewife (I Agree to this, just cause I cant cook or clean worth shit xD). So yeah. Its not because of physical differences, but that women havent had the chance nor the want to really do these things on a large scale.
Well that chapter certainly had an interesting flavor.
This was a pleasant read. I can't wait to see what kind of relationship the captain had with that Okita (I'm unsure if this is the correct name or not) guy.
Wow, Shin Seiki Evangelion (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney) reference in one chapter :)
And then a little bit of Sherlock Holmes , though I have no idea what those funny faces were a reference of, lol
I see what she did there~ XD

Darn, kinda like a Fan Service Chapter~
@Hungshu
You should re-read chapter 9 (if you haven't done so already)

Spoiler
@MrPoogly
Truth be told, there's not really a difference between the two outside physical strength of the two genders. It's up to the women to pursue that sport if they want to do it.
>_> Well, I did get a laugh or two. But the lack of soccer made me very disappoint.
It's kind of funny reading deeper into the series of how the mangaka sees professional sports. He thinks that between men and women in that manner there is little difference? LOL

Have you ever seen a WNBA game?
Female boxing?
Female MMA?
Football?
It's kind of funny reading deeper into the series of how the mangaka sees professional sports. He thinks that between men and women in that manner there is little difference? LOL

Have you ever seen a WNBA game?
Female boxing?
Female MMA?
Football?
about computer guy is he have some thing special? Why did Rin take him to soccer club?
Some part remind me eyeshield21, and Rin remind me, Hiruma from eyeshield21 hehe XD, if there's crossover between them it will be interesting. lol blackmailing~
So are they going to have the girls actually play real soccor or are they going to shake their asses every time? It's one being surrounded by poon tang 24/7 it's another to be associated with a team that has to cheat every time to win.
Ahh... the MC got the talent and the girls, that are some blessed life he got there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics