Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

In laymen terms the one man team actually means ball hog...
"Now! Let's go all together! To the pinnacle of deviancy" ME TOO!!!!!!
Dat activity plan! (not sure if optimistic or just lazy)
I actually screamed "Nipplescrotuuuuums!" when reading the last pages...
scumbag males

always aiming for touches...

That injury looks bad, that guy better get payback!
How good is Shuukyuu Shoujo? Good like this
Spoiler
Good manga as long as you don't treat it too seriously (especially the sports part). If you treat it as a harem comedy with some nice ecchi (and with soccer as background), you will most likely enjoy the ride :P
And they curb stomp the opponents mwah ha ha... seriously though.. how can people think women wouldn't be able to give as good as they get in soccer? Women are able to deal with childbirth.. what's a few cuts and scrapes?
onani master kurosawa is a death note parody. onani means masterbate.
@Nolonar
I think it's supposed to be onani and anonymous.
They are legion. They... are pervert?
well. Page 19, just made my day.
Awesome new chapter, thanks iMangaScans!!
lol are they playing against one guy?
"Onanimas" -> onany + mas(ter)

Pun made my day.
"We are Legion, We are Perverts" hmmm i wonder what it sounds like in japanese.... we might've lost part of the joke there (just a hunch)
even though its for a good story shes way too much of a bitch
"We are Legion, We are Perverts" LOLOLOL
Awesome chapter, its about time it got serious.
I clicked on random, got this, started reading...didn't expect orochimaru (that snake guy from naruto...if you have never read naruto, good for you) to be here: http://vatoto.com/read/_/108149/shuukyuu-shoujo_v1_ch1_by_reddevilshn/66
Huh, okay. No crossdressing but...a potential lesbian predator? O.o
the way he popped out freaked me the F*** out!!!!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/10821/shuukyuu-shoujo_v2_ch7_by_xscansx/37
I had to stop reading and post this just cause it freaked me out so much XD!!! he's like some shadow monster or something lol
Thanks for the great new chapter iManga Scans!
Ah, the childhood friends are back...which means that next chapter might have some more crossdressing! :D
I hope future soccer matches are written better because the last one was cliche (team is losing bad then through the power of determination, they barely win). I would have preferred that they lost, learn from their mistakes, and come back in a future match.

In the comment section, I see the politically correct people bring forth no evidence for their claims.
Meh, at least they're back on the Sports Track LOL

No Panty Shots for this Chapter~ XD
No ecchi scene this chapter?
I don't care, as long as the manga keep being an enjoyable read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics