Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

Good ending. Thank you Wakamiya-sensei, and thank you iMangaScans. ^_^

Even so, I'll miss this one. ( ; _ ; )

But more fun than both.

and more bewbs

I hope for the ending we'll get more boobs mmm...

But more fun than both.

Super Mario Striker is actually pretty fun.

This is as close to real football as Super Mario Strikers...

But more fun than both.

This is as close to real football as Super Mario Strikers...
Screw physics, your spirit will make the ball keep rolling... Okay.

To iMS - Thank you for carrying this one through to the end. If I had any nipple tickets to share, I'd certainly send them your way in gratitude. (^_~)

Hmm. *gets curious and goes back to see that chapter 40 is the offending one*

Really? ( •̌ _ •̑ ) I'd think the over-the-top goofiness would have been a warning not to take it so seriously, but I guess that could have slipped by. Even so, it's actually one of the more believable chapters. If this level of "improbable" in manga blows your circuit breakers, all I can say is...

If you ever read Fuuka (by Seo Kouji), could I pay you $100 to livestream your reaction? I've never seen someone's head literally explode before.

hahaha I would pay for that, but make him read all the chapters muahahaha (evil laugh) xD

To iMS - Thank you for carrying this one through to the end. If I had any nipple tickets to share, I'd certainly send them your way in gratitude. (^_~)

Really? ( •̌ _ •̑ ) I'd think the over-the-top goofiness would have been a warning not to take it so seriously, but I guess that could have slipped by. Even so, it's actually one of the more believable chapters. If this level of "improbable" in manga blows your circuit breakers, all I can say is...

If you ever read Fuuka (by Seo Kouji), could I pay you $100 to livestream your reaction? I've never seen someone's head literally explode before.

Just $100? I would pay enough to buy a full EA Star Wars Battlefront.

Never read this manga, so tried the latest chapter...

Just me or this manga is a disgrace to football? Or I just got unlucky on my chapter choice?

EDIT: Just noticed the womanmanplayingtogether idea.

Clearly I misunderstood and football has nothing to do with this manga.

Quick Question:

I'm at chapter 12

Spoiler

NO.

Quick Question:

I'm at chapter 12

Spoiler

6 chapters left

3 left.

6 chapters left

Yuuki has a harem the size of a football team.

Spoiler

They clearly missed the point of a "boob attack"...

"I can see it"
"I can see the ending"

You will find out soon enough. It's fully translated, and only 2 chapters remain to be edited and qc'ed as of today.

Can't wait!! And thanks for the release!!

Two guy's grinning and one says he "saw it" lol... The fan service has taken a very dark turn.

You will find out soon enough. It's fully translated, and only 2 chapters remain to be edited and qc'ed as of today.

No, they're my raws that someone scanned for me :)

Awhh alright I just wanted to know what happends afterwards I cant wait for the next couple of chapters XD

Do you have a link ? :o

No, they're my raws that someone scanned for me :)

So he'll have awakened the sharingan by the end of the manga huh?

Yes.

Do you have a link ? :o

anyone got raws for chapter 42 and more?

Yes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics