Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 233votes)

Hantsu x Trash

Alt Names: alt ハンツー×トラッシュalt Hantsu × Torasshualt 한츠x트래쉬
Author: Kobayashi Hiyoko
Artist: Kobayashi Hiyoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hamaji Youhei, a freshman in high school, lives his life aimlessly, lazing around all day. He can't keep up with his studies, no good at sports and won't stick with anything for long. Besides that he's a pervert who's continuously rejected by girls. A sophomore convinces him into joining a club where he could lunge at girls, fondling and touching all he wanted. Thus he joined the Water Polo Club. Can Youhei, who never sticks with anything for long, find his place in this club?
Go to Hantsu x Trash Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ROTFLMAOMAGNETS
  • 26 Replies

1045 Comments

hm.....click like if U r one of those who r just like me. U SEARCH FOR THE WATER POLO image of girl breast just like the MC
Everyone sucking Prozess big male member, you should be ashamed, thats my job.
Funny, though I won't follow it for now.
I don't usually read 'sports' manga except a few, but seeing as it's ecchi and prozess translated it, why not?
This is hilarious.
Lol, I google girls water polo for shits and giggles and the mc is right. He tricked meXD
All you really need is a hot chick *Ahem* Excuse me I meant multiple hot chicks on the cover to grap people's attention these day.
this is probably worth the follow ups, is really up to PROzess and i bet others will pick it up if need to be.
An instant I though: OMFG this manga IS AWESOME! I need to do something to make sure they continue.
PROzess??? follow!
One man's trash, is another woman's treasure.

And every trash can be recycled and be reborned as something wonderful.
My heart is beating
i think female water polo might be my new favorite sport lol
whose gonna watch the women water polo in the Olympics now ?!?
funny XD
lol Last page, trolled!
OMFG! WHAT A GOOD MANGA!!!
PROzess we beg you, continue this<3<3<3<3<3<3!
Oppai banzai > follow!
omfg xD
in PROzess we trust
No chapters, no desription and a broken image... (sees echi tag) *follows*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics